The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus 22 M-mount Live view with C1 pro possible?

fotolli

Hi all,

maybe someone can clearify wether the live view option with a Mamiya mount Leaf Aptus 22 is possible in Capture One pro.

I found this article from Steve Hendrix:

Live View, Leaf, & Capture One

Here it sounds like it would not be possible.

My question now is, if it is dependent on the mount or the modus, i.e. would an M-mount LEAF Aptus 22 do have live view enabled if used on a technical camera and large format modus on and the shutter set to T or B?

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Oliver

Steve Hendrix

Hi all,

maybe someone can clearify wether the live view option with a Mamiya mount Leaf Aptus 22 is possible in Capture One pro.

I found this article from Steve Hendrix:

Live View, Leaf, & Capture One

Here it sounds like it would not be possible.

My question now is, if it is dependent on the mount or the modus, i.e. would an M-mount LEAF Aptus 22 do have live view enabled if used on a technical camera and large format modus on and the shutter set to T or B?

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Oliver

Hi Oliver -

You'e on the right path. The (camera) mode is generally the critical component as to whether Live View works or not. So, utilizing an M mount Aptus 22 on a view camera will work.

Steve Hendrix

fotolli

Thanks a lot, Steve. That´s what I was hoping for.

Best,

Oliver

Hi Oliver -

You'e on the right path. The (camera) mode is generally the critical component as to whether Live View works or not. So, utilizing an M mount Aptus 22 on a view camera will work.

Steve Hendrix