The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

fat pixel digital backs

gufo2k20

Just saw this... perhaps you can get an answer from a dealer near you.

Here, I usually call Capture Integration for questions, but any Phase One dealer should be of some help.:thumbup:
bought it, and found this....
the Aptus is working well (except for the internal battery.....).
The backlash was due to the hook latch. The right one was a little bended upwards......just a little pressure seems to have fixed it all. No light leaks and the focus plane seems ok.
Unfortunately, i was correct about the front-focus....the autofocus was a bit off. Looking at some videos on youtube, i found where the AF modul is located, tried a little adjustement on the module screws and it seems that now the AF is right on the central spot.
Not yet used with some serious shot but the image it gave looks pretty nice.

drevil

Staff member
great image sahotar, awesome colors

but one little advice, focus on the eye that is closer to the observer/camera, thats the eye someone looking at a picture looks first, and then you see a slightly blurred eye

david distefano

hello everyone, its been a while since posting here.

but it is with a heavy heart that because of continued medical conditions (superior vena cava syndrome) which allows maybe 15 yards of walking before out of breath (no i never smoked), i am putting up my hasselblad h3dll-22 and 80 mm lens for sale. i don't know if this is the right place but i do know that this is the place of lovers of fat pixels. images made from the camera are on this site.

will send pictures to those who are interested.

Greg Haag

but it is with a heavy heart that because of continued medical conditions (superior vena cava syndrome) which allows maybe 15 yards of walking before out of breath (no i never smoked), i am putting up my hasselblad h3dll-22 and 80 mm lens for sale. i don't know if this is the right place but i do know that this is the place of lovers of fat pixels. images made from the camera are on this site.

David, I am so sorry to hear about your health!

dave.gt

Oh, no!!! David, that is heartbreaking and the first I have heard about your condition. I must read up and familiarize myself with that. :(

Regardless, I wish you all the best, it has to be weighing heavily on you.

More later, take care of yourself and good luck with the sale.

MartinN

These are taken with a P20 on Mamiya and 80mm f4Macro lens. The camera was on Black Friday Sale and I had to test it immediately to prove it working although it is really my christmas present.
This was the first or second snow here, but it has all melted now again.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
These are taken with a P20 on Mamiya and 80mm f4Macro lens. The camera was on Black Friday Sale and I had to test it immediately to prove it working although it is really my christmas present.
This was the first or second snow here, but it has all melted now again.
Looks good at this scale. Is it a keeper?

M

MartinN

Looks good at this scale. Is it a keeper?

M
Well, with a non + P back one has to cross fingers that it won't need any fixing EVER.
It is supposed to be my point and shoot because it's the chepaest P back if not counting the tethered only backs.
Yes I like the dynamic range and the more it is exposed to the right the less problematic the noise is.
These were all handheld at ISO 200 which is usable in the Finnish darkness, but darker days would need
tripod.

MartinN

BTW 17 Mpix does not allow for cropping in my opinion, and I have simulated prints in up to 16 inches wide and that's the maximum my printer is capable of and it does not look too bad.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
BTW 17 Mpix does not allow for cropping in my opinion, and I have simulated prints in up to 16 inches wide and that's the maximum my printer is capable of and it does not look too bad.
I have a 40in square image of a snow covered tree taken with the same 16MP resolution (DSC645M in my case). Printed on canvas and viewed at an appropriate distance it looks fantastic.

:thumbs:

https://www.getdpi.com/gallery/files/1/1/7/snow_on_tree.jpg

MartinN

Taken with 'The Christmas Gift', ie P20 on Mamiya.

Waiting for the snow and ice that inevitably will come.