The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What da u'all think of my new paint job?

C

carbonmetrictree

LOL, these all look better than the real cameras.

And to think that they ACTUALLY pay people to design this stuff.
They should just let us loose on their prototypes, we would be so much happier :D

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
:wtf:

Hey Doug, is it true that the Phmamiya is made in a remote village in India?

:rolleyes: :ROTFL:
Didn't you hear about the fighting in Mumbai? Some Hasselblad guys tried to break into the Phase One assembly plant and you know what happened next. Soon enough there were hotel bombings and hostages and the crazies demanding to know where the 45-90mm Mamiya lens was. Fortunately the police promised that the H3 would be opened to 3rd party backs if they would surrender. That's the underlying reason why the leaf shutter lenses have been delayed.

Seriously though I didn't mean anything by my comments. You all know I have a great deal of respect for Hasselblad and have always agreed that they make top-notch products. Wherever/whoever/however the H system is made it's a great product. There are things it does better than the Mamiya body and things the Mamiya body does better than it.

Now if they would just stop blocking us from putting our backs on it...

Doug Peterson, Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One & Canon Dealer | Personal Portfolio

fotografz

Didn't you hear about the fighting in Mumbai? Some Hasselblad guys tried to break into the Phase One assembly plant and you know what happened next. Soon enough there were hotel bombings and hostages and the crazies demanding to know where the 45-90mm Mamiya lens was. Fortunately the police promised that the H3 would be opened to 3rd party backs if they would surrender. That's the underlying reason why the leaf shutter lenses have been delayed.

Seriously though I didn't mean anything by my comments. You all know I have a great deal of respect for Hasselblad and have always agreed that they make top-notch products. Wherever/whoever/however the H system is made it's a great product. There are things it does better than the Mamiya body and things the Mamiya body does better than it.

Now if they would just stop blocking us from putting our backs on it...

Doug Peterson, Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One & Canon Dealer | Personal Portfolio
Hee, hee, hee.

Hey, when will you guys crack the firmware code for my H2F so I have the choice of a Hassey, Sinar or Phase back on it. Hasselblad's tech guys can't be smarter than your guys.

P

park

I actually flew with my girlfriend to Japan to buy my entire H system. We stayed in a 4 star hotel and ate out alot and still came home with more money (after flight costs) if I had of gone to my local dealer.

That said interest rates wouldn't make this possible this year !

carstenw

I actually flew with my girlfriend to Japan to buy my entire H system. We stayed in a 4 star hotel and ate out alot and still came home with more money (after flight costs) if I had of gone to my local dealer.

That said interest rates wouldn't make this possible this year !
Pictures!