Site Sponsors

Thread: Rollei HY6 mod2

Post Thanks / Like

Rollei HY6 mod2

I found that there are so little Hy6 accessories in the market , for example, shutter release cable , I do not know which shutter release cable is suitable for HY6 mod2 since heard that 6008's cannot adpate to hy6(mod2) .

Any photographers are using shutter release cable for hy6 ??
    Last edited by Rollei6008i; 14th March 2013 at 05:00. Reason: spelling mistake

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rollei HY6 mod2

Funny you should ask! I _just_ received my shutter release cable when I got my Mod2 upgraded Hy6 back a couple of days ago. I still have not had a chance to actually use it, but it is great quality.

You can purchase from DHW directly in Braunschweig.

Post Thanks / Like

easier yet there is a setting for a delayed shutter, from 1/2 sec to 30 seconds (adjustable). Very easy to use - I haven't used my shutter release cable since. BTW - depending on if you use a MFDB, but the Leaf one takes a pretty simple release (cheaper cable).

Post Thanks / Like

There is a remote shutter release for the Hy6/AFi. It's more complicated than those for the 6000 series bodies and also more expensive. If I'm not mistaken its part #58270 and called Fernbedienung RC100 or Fernauslosser RC100. It's something like 170 euros from DHW. I have it and hardly use it. If you have a Leaf digital back, you can use their remote release which is much simpler and also less expensive. Last time I shot with Geoff, we both were using the shutter delay and actually now, I mostly just use the mirror up button on the grip when I want to be meticulous, but I don't notice any mirror shake so a lot of times I don't use anything.

For reference, many of the accessories are now listed on the DHW webpage. Note that there are 7 pages here to go through and the release is on page 3
    http://www.dhw-fototechnik.de/en/acc...iflex-slr.html

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some general information on the Hy6:

http://www.gigi-photos.com/hy6-4-29-13.pdf
    Last edited by Geoff; 29th April 2013 at 05:00. Reason: file updated 4.29.13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Here's some general information on the Hy6:

http://www.gigi-photos.com/hy6-4-29-13.pdf
    Thank you very much .