The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei HY6 mod2

Rollei6008i

I found that there are so little Hy6 accessories in the market , for example, shutter release cable , I do not know which shutter release cable is suitable for HY6 mod2 since heard that 6008's cannot adpate to hy6(mod2) .

Any photographers are using shutter release cable for hy6 ??

Last edited:

DeckardTrinity

Funny you should ask! I _just_ received my shutter release cable when I got my Mod2 upgraded Hy6 back a couple of days ago. I still have not had a chance to actually use it, but it is great quality.

You can purchase from DHW directly in Braunschweig.

Geoff

easier yet there is a setting for a delayed shutter, from 1/2 sec to 30 seconds (adjustable). Very easy to use - I haven't used my shutter release cable since. BTW - depending on if you use a MFDB, but the Leaf one takes a pretty simple release (cheaper cable).

EH21

There is a remote shutter release for the Hy6/AFi. It's more complicated than those for the 6000 series bodies and also more expensive. If I'm not mistaken its part #58270 and called Fernbedienung RC100 or Fernauslosser RC100. It's something like 170 euros from DHW. I have it and hardly use it. If you have a Leaf digital back, you can use their remote release which is much simpler and also less expensive. Last time I shot with Geoff, we both were using the shutter delay and actually now, I mostly just use the mirror up button on the grip when I want to be meticulous, but I don't notice any mirror shake so a lot of times I don't use anything.

For reference, many of the accessories are now listed on the DHW webpage. Note that there are 7 pages here to go through and the release is on page 3
http://www.dhw-fototechnik.de/en/accessories/rolleiflex-slr.html