The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H4X

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Its been a long time since I have looked at their site....no reason with the S2-P and no back at the present time....

Now if the Achromatic....might need to consider it.

Bob

mmbma

how much is it anyone knows? I heard you can only trade in H1 or H2 but the dealers can work around it?

fotografz

It is $5,600 retail less any deal you may make with a Hasselblad dealer, plus the H1 or H2 trade-in.

Whether Phase offers the newer IQ2 backs configured for this camera is a question ... being a huge fan of my Leica M Monochromatic, the idea of a MF Achromatic DB is one I wish you hadn't put in my head Bob :rolleyes:

I also wonder if the new backs can be had in the matching grey color scheme like previous P1 backs?

-Marc

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Probably no to both answers....

The monochrome is so good one assumes the Achromatic will be
at this level with increased pixel count and perhaps a touch more DR at
low iso....

Probably best with a technical body....Alpa with shift and tilt would
be my preference but probably outstanding on an Alpa TC or small Cambo.

Just scheming.....

Bob

lance_schad

Workshop Member
It is $5,600 retail less any deal you may make with a Hasselblad dealer, plus the H1 or H2 trade-in.

Whether Phase offers the newer IQ2 backs configured for this camera is a question ... being a huge fan of my Leica M Monochromatic, the idea of a MF Achromatic DB is one I wish you hadn't put in my head Bob :rolleyes:

I also wonder if the new backs can be had in the matching grey color scheme like previous P1 backs?

-Marc
Yes Phase One will be releasing the IQ2 in all mounts (Phase One /Mamiya,Hasselblad V/H and Contax).

The case is similar to the IQ (black).

For the H4x you have to trade in an H1 or H2 body. Sometimes we are able to help facilitate a body to use for the trade in at a reasonable cost.

Lance