The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H3dii-31 so happy :) few bike show pics

TomSteele

Hi everyone Just got my first Hasselblad a h3dii-31 absolutely over the moon with it blows my mind the quality of it, never thought I'd manage to get one bit of a jump from selling all my nikon kit and really happy I did looking forward to getting into the industry again.

heres a few pictures of it not the most mind blowing but

be interesting to know what you all think,

were all handheld at about 1/20th sec an 1/40th sec so didn't do to bad waiting on a tripod couple for the monopod

so a massive thanks to you all that have given me advice over the past year really looking forward to using it for some propper shoots

Tom

alot more pics on the flickr 58 in total ^_^ to many to put here
Manchester Bike show event city 2013 - a set on Flickr

A0001981.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001800.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001906.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001862.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001789.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001761.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001818.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001811.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001962.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001823.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

A0001785.jpg by Tom Steele Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Nothing better than being over the moon with your gear. Stops the looking over your shoulder syndrome too. Enjoy

TomSteele

Thanks Guy and Keith :)

just got to sort some more lenses out an a few other bits and peices then happy times

got to say considering its mf I'm really impressed with the noise at iso 800

aye the triton was a beaut Ive got a norton 650ss and a few lc's I've been restoring gotta love the bikes haha may be 23 but sure do love the classics nothing better than a British twin :)

what do you guys think of the pics got ripped to bits on another forum haha

Thanks,

Tom

TomSteele

Thanks Stephen think I know where Ill be hanging my hat now I'm all for criticism haha but getting totally torn apart sucks :)

Tom