The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Littman 45, anyone used one?

fotografz

I know that Angelina bought one for Brad ..very retro popular ..
LOL ... that's how I came to know about the Littman ... my wife is a celebrity hound and told me about her gift to Brad Pitt ... he took some pretty nice shots of Angelina ... not that that would be so difficult ;)

PeterA

Small world - the wives probably read the same magazines..can't remember where I read it..was a story about the camera ..and the various celebs that use 'em was a big part of the by line.

It is a beautifully eccentric piece of kit, I rate it alongside the Widelux , and the new Fugi fold out MF kit - interesting enough to check out one time maybe:thumbup:

then I look at the Alpa and it does everything - sell a Nikon and get one.:toocool:

stephengilbert

Prices appear to be here: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~razzle/Options/options.html

Polaroid 110B with either Razzlok 1 or 2 4x5 back and original Rodenstock 127mm f4.7 : $900US.

Polaroid 110A/120 with either Razzlok 1 or 2 4x5 back and original lens/shutter assembly: $900US (price includes rangefinder replacement).

Polaroid 110B with interchangeable 4x5 back system and original lens/shutter assembly and one back of your choice: $990US.

Polaroid 900 with either Razzlok 1 or 2 4x5 back and fixed front standard...no lens: $750US.

Polaroid 900 with either Razzlok 1 or 2 4x5 back and moveable front standard...no lens: $790US.

Polaroid 900 with interchangeable back system, choice of Razzlok 1 or 2 and fixed front standard...no lens: $899US.

Polaroid 900 with interchangeable back system, choice of either Razzlok 1 or 2 and moveable front standard....no lens: $950US.

Leatherette colour change options include the following : candy apple red, deep burgundy, jet black, british racing green, sassy apricot, navy blue, brian brown and panther pink (when available). $100US.

Sharokin

I have a friend who's selling her six month old converted Polaroid 110. It's a beautiful leather rapped camera with very little use.

A

apneaimages

Intresting. I was just looking arount the last days to find a portable, handhold solution for 4x5. Both Razzle and Littman are near (Littman way to expensive) Alpa i dont think is the solution for 4x5. I have look att old Speed Graphics to.

Ideal would be a Rangefinder with:
1. Acurate and bright viewfinder and framelines.
2. A plane off focus exact where i want it.
3. A lens that is great wide open ( something as 135 3,5 xenotar, or bigger if it would work)
4. Takes 4x5 quick load and sheet films as 3x4 & 4x5 Polaroids
and this all for ca 2000 USD max
:)

Sharokin

I may be interested in selling my Littman 45 single.
Let me know if you're interested.

PS: I'm in Los Angeles