The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ260 ready to ship~ WHOOHOO

mmbma

Just got a note from digital trans. Looks like the IQ260 is about ready! Anyone got theirs yet?

mmbma

Thanks Guy. I need it for the next two shoots I planned around long exposures. May plan to "downgrade" to an IQ180 after that for higher resolution needed in a project next year.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
First round of shipments is always the dealer demo units. But the first customer units shouldn't be far behind.

The real good news here is that were not any unforeseen delays. Kudos to the product manager and R+D team. This may be the first time (if not then certainly one of the only), in five years of doing this, that I've seen a medium format back ship not just on time, but at the beginning of the shipping window they set. Typically "June" means (at best) June 30. In this case the first units seem to have been shipped out to their dealers on June 1. We are expecting ours today.

I've already been playing with the production firmware (everything up until last week was beta firmware) and it's a big improvement over the beta firmware regarding the wireless speed and stability.

Sunchai

I have received one yesterday.
I have noted that the release button of the new back
have changed to new design which is easier with one hand operate and also safe.
Sunchai.

Jwoo

Khun Sunchai,
Hope you will remember to keep an eye for an IQ 140 for me.
IQ 260 looks really nice!

Khop khun kap!

Sunchai

Jwoo Thanks,

I like this more. Selective focus is showing more interest
Using Phase One hybrid camera with Has. CF V lens 80 mm at F4. And IQ180
10 degree tilt for 2 points selective focus and 2 degree swing for anti-sharp

Sunchai.

Attachments