Site Sponsors

Thread: My hang up with the Alpa FPS

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

My hang up with the Alpa FPS

A few months back, I borrowed an Alpa STC to use with an IQ180. I was blown away by the image quality of the Rodi lenses but the cable release/sync setup really didn't excite me too much not to mention the price of the accessories.

Then, along came the FPS. I really like the quickness that this will add to the tech cam process especially because I mainly shoot panoramic sunsets/sunrises. My hang up is that I really only shoot panoramic 617 format images and the FPS being wider than the other 12 line doesn't have the ability to shift the wider angle lenses with the SB17 lenses. You also loose out on the ability to tilt and swing. Does anyone think that Alpa will ever address this?

If you were to purchase one lens to achieve the 617 panoramic format with 2 stitched shots on the IQ180/FPS with the priority being maximizing depth of field, which lens would you purchase? For example, you could stitch shots with the HR50 using the STC as an attachment but any shorter focal length will not have the ability to do so on the FPS. I could always crop the IQ180 shots but the 617 format cropped out of an IQ180 shot is about 36 megapixels and you are really loosing out on your investment. Just looking for any ideas. Thanks for the help.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My hang up with the Alpa FPS

Zeiss CFi 4/40 IF is as sharp as SK 35 XL with the Credo 60. I can use this lens with FPS + MAX + tilt.

Unshifted at eyelevel height, 1,5 degree forward tilt, f8-11 and focus at infinity gives me a tremendously sharp image at all distances. It will be interesting to see how much punishment it can take shifting horizontally for a 617 format stitch. Or atleast a 2:1....

Ofcourse the Credo 60 and IQ 180 are different beasts but still if it works 'very well' with my back it could be something to try out!

I'll let you know!
    Alpa FPS • MAX • TC | Alpagon 32Hr | Helvetar 75 | Schneider 120N | Leaf Aptus II 5 • Leaf Credo 60 | www.danlindberg.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks Dan! I will look it up and look forward to hearing about the results.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Are you saying stitching is not possible below 50mm with the FPS and a shift capable body ?
    This would be bad news as I'm really interested in the FPS and might consider leaving the arca ecosystem just for it. Now if that's only a matter of lens availability...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I don't own a FPS but from what I have studied about it, the only way to stitch with the FPS is to add a camera from the 12 line to it and this requires the SB34 lenses. Alpa just introduced the SB17 FPS mount lenses so they can be directly mounted to the FPS but there is no way to mount the SB17 lenses and a ALPA 12 camera and reach infinity. So, in short yes, the HR50mm is the shortest focal length in the SB34mm mount and thereby the shortest one you could stitch.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Dan
    Congrats on your new home
    May I ask you rearing the Zeiss 40if :
    - can you still focus to infinity with the FPS / max and T/s adapter 17mm assuming that's the combo you used?
    - which adapter mounts the 40if onto that combo assuming you found this lens in V mount, isn't that discontinued?
    - whats the image circle would there be room for rise and fall on the max
    - lastly have you also tried the 30mm distagon from Zeiss?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by danlindberg View Post
    Zeiss CFi 4/40 IF is as sharp as SK 35 XL with the Credo 60. I can use this lens with FPS + MAX + tilt.

Unshifted at eyelevel height, 1,5 degree forward tilt, f8-11 and focus at infinity gives me a tremendously sharp image at all distances. It will be interesting to see how much punishment it can take shifting horizontally for a 617 format stitch. Or atleast a 2:1....

Ofcourse the Credo 60 and IQ 180 are different beasts but still if it works 'very well' with my back it could be something to try out!

I'll let you know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thumbs up Re: My hang up with the Alpa FPS

Isn't possible to purchase the adapter to allow the use of the Canon TS-E lenses? You would not be shifting with the camera back but using the shifting capabilities of the lenses. As I understand it this similar to how the H-cam works.

Paul Caldwell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Are you saying stitching is not possible below 50mm with the FPS and a shift capable body ?
    This would be bad news as I'm really interested in the FPS and might consider leaving the arca ecosystem just for it. Now if that's only a matter of lens availability...
    The beauty of the FPS lies in the already great flexibility but also (many possible) developments down the road. It is true that as of now the Hr50 is the widest large format lens from Rodenstock and Schneider to use movements with FPS. But you can already enjoy lensmounts for Hassy V lenses or Mamiya 645 lenses with good image circles. I have tested My Distagon 4/40 IF with excellent result. The lens has however only been used with tilt, so movements-tests are yet to come - but so far, very positive, sharp, sharp, sharp.

You can also use the attractive (relatively small) package of FPS and Canon Tse lenses. As I understand it, these extreme wides will work very nicely even with shifts if light permits f11. The new Schneider PC-28-TS will be most interesting together with the FPS. (I'm hoping for this one....)

Quote Originally Posted by rupho View Post
    Hi Dan
    May I ask you rearing the Zeiss 40if :
    - can you still focus to infinity with the FPS / max and T/s adapter 17mm assuming that's the combo you used?
    - which adapter mounts the 40if onto that combo assuming you found this lens in V mount, isn't that discontinued?
    - whats the image circle would there be room for rise and fall on the max
    - lastly have you also tried the 30mm distagon from Zeiss?

Thanks in advance
    Yes indeed. FPS+MAX+17tilt+HassyV-adapter+lens=infinity

The lens is only to be found in the secondhand market. I got lucky and could buy a mint condition (LNIB). Pretty expensive, but it really is a beuatiful lens. It does distort but micro contrast, level of detail and sharpness is impressive and rivals the Schneider 35XL on direct comparison with the Credo 60.

There is a specific lens mount for Hassy V and FPS.

Image circle. This is more difficult to know which is which because I have found two numbers circling around. 83mm and 88mm. But I do not know if either of these are correct or not. I will do real world tests on how much movements I can sqeeze out of it.

Nope, never even seen a Distagon 30 live. Saw one for sale that looked in perfect condition close to me in Sweden, but at 2000 euros I thought it was too steep for a lens I know nothing about.....(looks nice though...)
    Alpa FPS • MAX • TC | Alpagon 32Hr | Helvetar 75 | Schneider 120N | Leaf Aptus II 5 • Leaf Credo 60 | www.danlindberg.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rupho View Post
    Hi Dan
    Thank you, exciting times for sure...

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

My wallet says that I've got to stop reading this thread ...
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I used the CFE / IF on a full frame back and my experience was that although in the center it was very sharp, in the outest cornerst it became a little softer. Not comparable in my opinion to a tech camera lens with large imace circle. So I highly doubt you'd be happy using it on an FPS with shifsts on a 180 back. At least, you should try it beforehand which might be difficult due to the fact that you mainly find it on ebay. I also hat the impression that it suffered from chromatic aberrations in stark contrast situations - which capture one handled easily - but is not on par with moden tech cam lenses again. Finally, I thought it had some field curvature, but that might have been my impression ...

I would buy the CFE / IF again if I wanted to shoot wide-angle in a one-shot scenario on my DF, but not as an ersatz to the tech cam lenses in an alpa combo. Especially not if your goal is utmost quality in a 617 stitch scenario with 100+ MPX.

There is nothing that beats a shiftable tech cam such as the Alpa Max with a large IC tech cam lens for your purposes. The biggest advantage to me with the CFE / IF is that it is pretty wide on a full frame sensor and beats anything that Mamiya produced so far below 80mm. But as I said, the utmost corners also become a little softer and you wont have perfect sharpness all over the frame.

The best wide-angle I ever used on medium format was the 28mm from Hassy. Sharp corner to corner, albeit on a cropped sensor. But that one was great!

Post Thanks / Like

Paul,

80mp back probably punish the Distagon a lot more than my 60mp back. The IF version is a world apart from the older version (have had both) that couldn't hold up my back either. But, 'unshifted' at f8 I can asure you that corners too are imressively crisp with the IF. Maybe shifted it breaks apart, I don't know, but I'll let you know

Post Thanks / Like

Dan, did you try to photograph a planar surface between 5-10 meters in distance of the lens, say a facade of a building. I am wondering if you see field curvature. I really liked the lens, it is an astonising piece of workmanship, you feel the German solidity as soon as you hold it. But I doubt it will work as well when shifted. I am too interested in your findings should you stitch ...

Post Thanks / Like

The Schneider PC 28TS is taking quite a while to come out and I wonder if it can compete with the Canon 24TSE. One other option to use a mid rage wide on an FPS/MAX combo is the 40mm Superrotator from Hartblei which according to Stefan Steib is pretty identical in terms of lens design. All you need is a Canon mount on the FPS.
    there are 2 other options I wondered if they could work and what you folks think how they hold up in terms of quality on 60 or 80 MP digital backs:

38mm Biogon in V mount that would be a similar set up s Dan's 40mm Distagon or the
    Zeiss built 3.5, 35mm for the Contax 645.

has anybody experience with these lenses. How does the Biogon compare to the Distagon?

Post Thanks / Like

i can only recommend you to test such non tech cam lens setups beforehand. 80 mpx full frame and stitching is a very high standard and even the best zeiss designs from the mid 2000s come to their limits, as ive seen with the 40 cfe if ...
    Last edited by Paul Spinnler; 9th July 2013 at 11:07.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the HR50 still the widest lens you can mount on an Alpa 12 body + FPS combo (and reach infinity with) ?
    Thanks,
    Frederic

Quote Originally Posted by markymarkrb View Post
    I don't own a FPS but from what I have studied about it, the only way to stitch with the FPS is to add a camera from the 12 line to it and this requires the SB34 lenses. Alpa just introduced the SB17 FPS mount lenses so they can be directly mounted to the FPS but there is no way to mount the SB17 lenses and a ALPA 12 camera and reach infinity. So, in short yes, the HR50mm is the shortest focal length in the SB34mm mount and thereby the shortest one you could stitch.

Mark

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Is the HR50 still the widest lens you can mount on an Alpa 12 body + FPS combo (and reach infinity with) ?
    Thanks,
    Frederic
    I can't answer that question - I hope someone can chime in on that.

But I'd be reticent not to point out that since this 2013 thread another option has started to percolate. Arca Swiss has announced (but not yet shipped) a compact and modular focal plane shutter addition to their system. This can be used on the Arca RM3Di, Factum, RL3Di, or any of their view cameras including the new Univeralis.

This can be used (with rise/fall/tilt/swing) on an R series with nearly any lens (including the 23HR) since the R system was conceived and built from the beginning to have as little hard-wired space as possible, thereby allowing a lot of flexibility in modular components. This is also the reason they have a rotamount (rotation without removal) and rotaslide (sliding ground glass).

Some details in our Arca Swiss Photokina Report.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks,
    Frederic
    Frederic

You should forward your question directly to ALPA . The E-Mail address can be found on the ALPA homepage .
    If you do so , you won't get answers what ARCA , CAMBO or other cameras can do , but you will get a qualified and correct answer .
    Regards . Jόrgen .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, but being an AS user and living about a hundred miles from their HQ, I know fairly well the new dEx options.

As you say, it has yet to be shipped and, AFAIC, tested.

Quote Originally Posted by dougpeterson View Post
    I can't answer that question - I hope someone can chime in on that.

But I'd be reticent not to point out that since this 2013 thread another option has started to percolate. Arca Swiss has announced (but not yet shipped) a compact and modular focal plane shutter addition to their system. This can be used on the Arca RM3Di, Factum, RL3Di, or any of their view cameras including the new Univeralis.

This can be used (with rise/fall/tilt/swing) on an R series with nearly any lens (including the 23HR) since the R system was conceived and built from the beginning to have as little hard-wired space as possible, thereby allowing a lot of flexibility in modular components. This is also the reason they have a rotamount (rotation without removal) and rotaslide (sliding ground glass).

Some details in our Arca Swiss Photokina Report.

Post Thanks / Like

Will do I guess, just thought some Alpa users could answer that too.

Quote Originally Posted by jotloob View Post
    Frederic

You should forward your question directly to ALPA . The E-Mail address can be found on the ALPA homepage .
    If you do so , you won't get answers what ARCA , CAMBO or other cameras can do , but you will get a qualified and correct answer .

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,
    Frederic
    The following pdf shows possible combinations:

http://www.alpa.ch/dms/products/came...n_20130923.pdf

So you should be able to use the Zeiss Distagon CFi 3,5/30 or the Zeiss Distagon CFE 4/40.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chris,

I'm not familiar with these lenses, will look into them and check their image circle.

Post Thanks / Like

This is just another reason which turned me down from the FPS. 50mm is far from wide enough for me, and the Canon TS-E lens cannot easily provide "true-shift" that moves the digital back instead of the front element.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Btw, and I have no vested interest in this, but you might want to give Stefan @ hartblei.de a ping as he did announce a mount for the 17/24 II TS-E lenses that would allow you to rise/fall/shift the body vs the lens in the same manner as the Alpa MAX/XY with shift adapter. Combine that with the FPS and you would have true movements of the sensor vs the lens. Not sure about tilts of the body vs lens but I'm sure Stefan could clarify.

It's on the hartblei.de news page and I think that he announced it here a while ago - although probably in relation to the HCAM. I assume that it'll fit the FPS too but he would be the definitive source.

http://hartblei.de/en/canon-tse-collar.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Err, hate to say this guys, but every single one of you has got this all wrong.

If you were to purchase one lens to achieve the 617 panoramic format with 2 stitched shots on the IQ180/FPS with the priority being maximizing depth of field, which lens would you purchase? For example, you could stitch shots with the HR50 using the STC as an attachment but any shorter focal length will not have the ability to do so on the FPS. I could always crop the IQ180 shots but the 617 format cropped out of an IQ180 shot is about 36 megapixels and you are really loosing out on your investment.
    Look at the requirements - a wider than 50mm lens for shooting 617 without cropping on an IQ180.

The IQ180 sensor is 43.4mm high. If you're not going to crop, then that means the horizontal of the 617 frame is going to be 123mm wide (which by the way means you're going to need to take three shots, not two).

The image circle necessary to cover such a frame is 130mm.

It's a total red herring that HR lenses wider than 50mm can't be shifted on the FPS + Max. It's even more irrelevant of course to the original question for Doug to chime in with his usual sales pitch, but hey, I guess stopping that wasn't one of his new year resolutions.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a single "digital" tech cam lens with an image circle that large - regardless of focal length.

There's also another fundamental problem. Even if there were such a lens, to create the frame you of course need to shift around 35mm left and right (123mm wide frame, sensor is 53.9mm wide, so (123-53.9)/2).

No ALPA camera will provide that much shift.

FWIW, to the best of my knowledge, the widest lens capable of covering 617 format is the Schneider Super Angulon XL 47mm.***

Kind regards,

Gerald.

/edit
    *** Slight clarification - that's the widest lens that will cover 617 format. If you need a lens to cover a 617 aspect ratio on an IQ180 assuming you're shifting with the camera mounted in landscape orientation, then the Super Angulon XL 38mm will do it.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So in light of the above, it is perhaps worth revisiting the requirement from the perspective of what's realistically achievable.

The first step is to decide on how wide you want your 617 aspect ratio frame to be.

We should start with the camera options here, because there's no point starting with lens image circles only to discover there's no camera available to take advantage of those image circles.

Max or XY? Max gives you +/-18mm, XY gives +/-25mm.

I'm going to go with the Max for the sake of running these numbers through.

So the width of the frame will be 53.9 + 2x18mm = 90mm (rounding up).

That gives a height of around 32mm. Straight away, you need to recognize that you will be cropping out over 25% of the sensor height of the IQ180.

32mm x 90mm frame requires an image circle of 96mm.

Again, you have to recognize at this point that it is a total red herring to worry about lenses such as the 40mm, 32mm and 23mm Rodenstocks not working at infinity on an FPS/Max combination. Their image circles aren't big enough anyway.

The 50mm comes close - it has an image circle of 90mm.

The wide angle Schneiders have larger image circles, but IIRC they do not have a good reputation for large shifts with the IQ180, so they are presumably out of the equation (regardless of the fact they're not available in SB34 mount).

It looks to me that the closest you can actually get to the original requirement is in fact the 50mm SB34 after all.

The fact that you can't mount a wider (digital, shiftable) lens on an FPS/Max combination does not actually enter into the equation.

The 50mm SB34 on FPS and Max will give you an 85mm by 30mm 617 aspect ratio, cropping out 30% of the height of the IQ180 sensor.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

/edit
    Hmm. My bad. My memory has failed me. The 32 and 40 also have 90mm image circles don't they. You can safely ignore this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Of course if you really really want to shoot those 617 panos there's always the Seitz
    (Yes, I know that it's a scanning back)

http://www.roundshot.com/xml_1/inter.../d122/f123.cfm

(And Ken, Don & Steve ... No I'm still not buying one .... Yet )
    Last edited by GrahamWelland; 25th January 2015 at 22:40.

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Graham,

...if you really really want to shoot those 617 panos there's always the Seitz...(And Ken, Don & Steve ... No I'm still not buying one .... Yet...
    There's [was?] one going 'cheap' here

Post Thanks / Like

To Gerald.d

Contrary to the OP, my question was :
    Is the HR50 still the widest lens you can mount on an Alpa 12 body + FPS combo (and reach infinity with)

Perhaps I've hijacked the thread a bit, but I've no interest in having the 6x17 format covered.

Post Thanks / Like

To Gerald.d

Contrary to the OP, my question was :
    Is the HR50 still the widest lens you can mount on an Alpa 12 body + FPS combo (and reach infinity with)

Perhaps I've hijacked the thread a bit, but I've no interest in having the 6x17 format covered.
    Hi Frederic -

To answer that question specifically, the widest tech lens you can mount on an Alpa 12 body + FPS is indeed the 50mm Rodenstock HR.

The only possible way you could get the 40 or 32 Rodenstocks to work would be if Alpa were to come up with some kind of "recessed" mount (similar in approach to that used in the large format world - I have a recessed mount for the Schneider 72mm for use on my Walker 5x7) that pushed the lens back closer to the camera.

However, having just looked at how my 32HR mounts on the Max, this is clearly never going to happen, because the back of the lens would then foul on the camera when shifted (there is perhaps just 2 or 3mm of clearance with the lens mounted for infinity on the Max alone).

Not sure about the 40 as it's at the office right now.

But that's just the tech lenses.

As others have pointed out, there are other options available right now, and more coming in the future.

As Graham mentioned, Stefan has an adapter for the Canon 17 and 24 tilt shifts that means you mount the lens to the camera, not the tripod. So there is a solution there, and nothing is going to get you wider than the Canon 17 on the FPS (or any other system for that matter).

I've just checked on the Alpa website to see what's happening with Contax, Hasselblad and Rollei adapters that they announced at Photokina, and it seems these are now expected towards the end of this quarter.

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - Photokina 2014

As you can see in the pictures, these adapters can be mounted to your tripod directly, so you will be able to shift correctly. They're clearly going to open up a whole new world of possibilities since they provide a "wired" connection to the lens which will allow focus to be controlled from the FPS directly, in addition to control of the leaf shutter in the Hasselblad one.

Hasselbald H series lenses I believe go all the way down to 24mm (? can someone confirm), although I doubt very much that you'd be able to shift that one much before hitting the limits of the image circle.

Contax go to 35mm, and Rollei to 30mm.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot Gerald, I was hoping you'd chime in !

The new Contax/Hasselblad adapters look great, if physically possible some kind of "universal" adapter (with movements) for tech lenses would be really interesting for the FPS.
    Though, as you say, the rear element of the Rodies do protrude a lot, and that may be the main constraint.

I've heard of Stefan's Hartblei system Graham mentioned, but I guess I'd prefer to stick to one system rather than dealing with several different bits. And frankly I'd be fine with lenses in the 28-32 range... The Harblei paired with a TS17 is probably overkill for me.

As for Arca, they say their forthcoming leaf shutter system should work with the HR23, but there are some things I'm not super fan of (the FPS is very compact, vs A/S system consisting of several units : shutter + MPU + remote + cables).

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

In regards to the Arca FS,

I agree it's a lot to consider. I had been hoping to see this solution last year, but when it was announced the price point was much greater than I anticipated.

It's not the size/weight I am worried about as the shutter is not that large and the MPU and wifi controllers are pretty small, and I assume that the wifi controller doesn't have to be attached to the camera, only the MPU.

Since it was all announced, back in Sept, no videos or anything showing how the entire thing works together with an rm3di.

Personally I am still a bit concerned on the electronic portion, and the battery Arca picked for both the MPU and WiFi, (appears to be a non standard cellphone type or it may be standard).

What shot me in the foot was the 8K total cost to enable just the shutter on a rm3di (that includes the 3K FS, 1.2 and 1.4 or so for the 2 controllers, and then all the new tubes you need (1) for each lens you want to use @$500.00 each.

This may make more sense for a Universalis type setup.

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Price is obviously an issue, and I share your concerns regarding the lack of pics/videos featuring an entire functional unit.
    Ultimately the technical limitations (battery charge, restriction of movements with some lenses ?) and the bulk of the whole thing are my main worries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by gerald.d View Post
    Hi Frederic -

To answer that question specifically, the widest tech lens you can mount on an Alpa 12 body + FPS is indeed the 50mm Rodenstock HR.

The only possible way you could get the 40 or 32 Rodenstocks to work would be if Alpa were to come up with some kind of "recessed" mount (similar in approach to that used in the large format world - I have a recessed mount for the Schneider 72mm for use on my Walker 5x7) that pushed the lens back closer to the camera.

However, having just looked at how my 32HR mounts on the Max, this is clearly never going to happen, because the back of the lens would then foul on the camera when shifted (there is perhaps just 2 or 3mm of clearance with the lens mounted for infinity on the Max alone).

Not sure about the 40 as it's at the office right now.

But that's just the tech lenses.

As others have pointed out, there are other options available right now, and more coming in the future.

As Graham mentioned, Stefan has an adapter for the Canon 17 and 24 tilt shifts that means you mount the lens to the camera, not the tripod. So there is a solution there, and nothing is going to get you wider than the Canon 17 on the FPS (or any other system for that matter).

I've just checked on the Alpa website to see what's happening with Contax, Hasselblad and Rollei adapters that they announced at Photokina, and it seems these are now expected towards the end of this quarter.

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - Photokina 2014

As you can see in the pictures, these adapters can be mounted to your tripod directly, so you will be able to shift correctly. They're clearly going to open up a whole new world of possibilities since they provide a "wired" connection to the lens which will allow focus to be controlled from the FPS directly, in addition to control of the leaf shutter in the Hasselblad one.

Hasselbald H series lenses I believe go all the way down to 24mm (? can someone confirm), although I doubt very much that you'd be able to shift that one much before hitting the limits of the image circle.

Contax go to 35mm, and Rollei to 30mm.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Yes, the H lenses do go as wide as 24mm, however, as both the 24mm and the 28mm are HCD lenses with smaller image circles than the standard HC lenses, the amount of possible shift will be compromised on full frame 645 sensors. By how much, I don't know, but perhaps this is a good test item to add to my To Do List for tomorrow.

I've seen results from the Contax 35mm at 10mm shift with a prototype of the new Contax Shift Adapter, and the results were impressive.

Steve Hendrix
    Capture Integration
    Steve Hendrix, Sales Manager, www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
    Digital Cam: • Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Sinar • Authorized Reseller
    TechCam: • Alpa | Cambo | Arca Swiss | Sinar • Authorized Reseller