The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Hey just because I was up at 4 am does not mean I was not straight. The canyon just was not awake yet. We ran into a lot of rain this morning but I think we made up for it. Marble Canyon now if I could actually get my hands on a different back besides my own. LOL Seems to be pretty popular shooting MF format 5 Phase backs and all being used all the time. Glad I don't have to hear them explain to there wives how come no money left in the banking account.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
P30 + 28mm

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member

One from the North Shore of Lake Superior this evening. P45+ AFDIII, 55 mm. Not very photogenic weather - cloudless and hot, 28C, which is great for mosquitoes!
Bill
I feel for you, knowing these vampires very well.

X4! What I like so much about your work is the "authenticity", in lack of a less slick word.... Hold on, truthfulness I like more as a description.

These days, many people I know would have cloned out the ripples and the other stone to the left to clean the water. I much prefer it this way.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Guy, the last four images you've posted really sing. This last one is wonderfully soft and sharp at the same time.

Kurt

H

hvk

First outing with the HTS 1.5. Image shot with H2F/CFH/HCD28. Shift was approx 8mm. This is the Striberg mine, closed in 1967.

/Henrik

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

First outing with the HTS 1.5. Image shot with H2F/CFH/HCD28. Shift was approx 8mm. This is the Striberg mine, closed in 1967.

/Henrik
Very cool building! Looks like the HTS is working quite well too.

jps

Hello Everyone,
My name is John and Im in Western Australia. Ive been looking at this forum for some time from the sidelines. I bought Willem's HY6 gear via this forum and today had delivered a new arTec , so Ive totally abandoned all hope !!
While Im at it I must give a plug to David Kay ,the Sinar rep in Australia....great to deal with. 10/10 I havent taken a pic yet with the arTec....tomorrow I will go shooting .. in the meantime heres one with zeiss 110f2 .... not quite sure how best to prep for posting, perhaps someone can advise ?
Cheers JOHN View attachment 18008

jimban

Here's another from last week at Sequoia/KingsCyn. P45, AFDII 150mm @ 1/40th f16 slightly cropped.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi John, welcome to the forum! Your image as posted looks good to me!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Jim,

Really like the moon in that shot :thumbs:

Paratom

Hello Everyone,
My name is John and Im in Western Australia. Ive been looking at this forum for some time from the sidelines. I bought Willem's HY6 gear via this forum and today had delivered a new arTec , so Ive totally abandoned all hope !!
While Im at it I must give a plug to David Kay ,the Sinar rep in Australia....great to deal with. 10/10 I havent taken a pic yet with the arTec....tomorrow I will go shooting .. in the meantime heres one with zeiss 110f2 .... not quite sure how best to prep for posting, perhaps someone can advise ?
Cheers JOHN View attachment 18008
Hi John,
welcome!

Thats a fun image.
I am also a Hy6-user and I am dreaming about the Artec. Which lens did you get for the Artec? Please keep on posting and let us know about your first impression regarding the Artec.
Thanks! Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.