The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qamaro

Xpixel - Great shots love the color, shallow dof, and sharpness.

Adam - Great captures, 1 & 2 are awesome and I personally think #3 is cool as well - its very reminiscent of early JoeyL and Joel Grimes post-processed style of portraiture.

Good stuff xpixel. You and the S2 are getting along well.

Adam, I really like the photos of Shaun Simpson. I wasn't too keen on the processing on number 3 at first look, but I like more and more each time I look at it.

Double Negative

Not Available
Sorry for the "cat shots" but I needed two good portraits of the gals... ;)

Hasselblad 503CW and 4/150 Sonnar CF, shooting Kodak Portra 160VC. Scanned on Epson v700 with holder and ANR inserts. As scanned at 3,200dpi these shots are native at 24x24" printed - and they're sharper than they look below due to the resizing... But I did print them on the PIXMA Pro9000 at 11x11" on matte paper and they're gorgeous.

S

Shelby Lewis

Here is one of mine with P25 and Alpa.

(oops, Just saw that I still need to do dust spotting)

Paul

View attachment 30663
Just when I convince myself that my 5Dii is sharp enough and that a good ol' p25 won't be that much of a step up in file quality, someone posts something that reminds me how different even the 22mp backs "look" from the dslrs.

thanks. :D

O

Optechs Digital

Thanks Shelby and Peter,

Peter, the lens was the Schneider 72 on the TC body.

Thanks,
Paul

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Nice and sharp Tommy!

By any chance did you consider opening up the shadows a little?

O

Optechs Digital

Another image with the P25 and Alpa TC. This one with 47mm lens. I am always surprised by the detail and sharpness of this image. The sensor is even mostly clean :) I hope this jpeg does it justice.

Thanks,
Paul

View attachment 30703

P. Chong

click and click again for 1920 px wide pic

Narrow gauge steam railway, at the state of Saxony, Germany. Pulling in at the Malter station, near Dippoldiswalde.

H3D-39, HCD 4/28.

Status
Not open for further replies.