The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Woody, looks like you're enjoying the 35-90 -- I'm jealous and wish Phase had a comparable zoom! (Heck, I wouldn't mind an HTS either!)
Jack - When I reviewed the Phase One vs. Hasselblad choice late last year this lens and the HTS were significant factors in my choice. On the other hand you Phase One shooters actually have had a 60 meg camera for some time. Oh well . . . .

Regards,

jlm

Workshop Member
Hey, Woody:

do you find your H is a dust magnet? i have to clean my sensor way too frequently. I can clean before every outing and still get several blobs. I see a dust blob on one of your shots btw. an advantage of the zoom is you don't have to switch lenses so often, mitigating dust entry.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Hey, Woody:

do you find your H is a dust magnet? i have to clean my sensor way too frequently. I can clean before every outing and still get several blobs. I see a dust blob on one of your shots btw. an advantage of the zoom is you don't have to switch lenses so often, mitigating dust entry.

John - Yup . . . dust magnet. The upside is that you can take it apart to get at the sensor. The downside is that you have to take the prism off to do it so you can't really clean it in the field. I actually spotted these files - I don't know how I missed the one you caught - it's a monster.

Good hearing from you.

Analog6

Woody, I love the fern fronds, superb image. I long for a 35-90 - one day . . .

Image below is a 5 shot pano with the H2, P20 and 80mm lens. I did crop a fair bit from the right hand side though so it is probably more of a 4 shot stitch. Looking south east over the Tweed Valley from Terranora, NSW
f8, 1/80, ISO 50. There is a larger size and another individual frame from the day on my Flickr.

Professional

Nice shots Tareq, is that your house? looks awesome.
Thank you very much!
Yes, this is my house [parents], was bored that day and one film went bad because a silly dump mistake so i didn't find something else to shoot again rather than indoor, so the second film was fine and the camera also good, just one film lost by my bad mistake.
I had some shots of models in this house once prior to move there, and one of my daughters after we moved, by digital and film.

etrump

Storm over Seattle skyline from across the bay.

I think it is 5 image stitch from the Cambo and P65+, f8, 150mm.

This is my 2nd shoot with my leaf back and my hassy. I would show pictures of the first but I'm not allowed to according to contract until they are available to the public first. C&C please. Will have more!

Status
Not open for further replies.