The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Thanks everyone. Here's your surprise for the day: that was Natasha's second ever photoshoot. Available in Miami if anyone needs a model.

aldo

First post in this thread.

Hasselblad H4D-40, 1/40, f11, HCD 35-90@60... Santiago, N.L., México

Hasselblad H4D-40, 1/45, f5, HCD 35-90@35...

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Jack, just doing a test drive this weekend. Trying to carefully understand all of my options. I've only played with the camera for a few hours ... but I'd have to say that I really like what I'm seeing. The files are excellent and I'm loving the 35-90 lens (although I forgot how big these medium format lenses can be).

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
For the kinds of things that I like to shoot (on the move and handheld) Hassy's True Focus capability is awesome. I'm always focusing and recomposing.

For instance, I drove down the road a couple of miles and found a farm where a farmer had a few geese penned up. I walked up real close to the pen with the 35-90 and focused on the eye of the goose with True Focus. I panned up as the goose lunged at me and thought that I'd missed the shot. When I downloaded the image, I was surprised to see that I hadn't missed the shot.

Kurt

Nice shots Aldo!! another H4D-40 35-90mm user here :D and love the portrait shot too T-streng, thanks for the earlier comments on my photos people!

Took this shot yesterday evening spring is in the air here! :)

H4D-40 35-90mm at 75mm

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Will, exceptional compliment of colors with the natural sunset sky gradient and the flowers that works well with the uncluttered composition. Kudos! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.