The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Morning got home last night after a 13 hour drive. Man am I beat up from that. LOL

Going back looking at the banding I thought was in the one image appears not to be there on the wide gamut monitor. Have to say looking at these images these 40 mpx sensors have it going on. After playing with the Arca for a week might just have to get one for this kind of shooting. I used every lens I had which makes the tech cam a little harder for me . I do like the variety of the look of each type of lens.

Have to go back this week and process more images but we hit the mother lode with respect to having plenty to shoot. 3 folks already from this workshop already booked next fall's workshop.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
LLoyd, Guy, Jack - Thanks and much appreciated. Frankly, I was very much inspired by all the Yosemite workshop images (and feeling rather left out) so I had to get out and do something!

Christopher

This time some landscape images.

Linhof Techno - Rodenstock HR-W 40mm - P65 - 2 images stitched

Phase One AF - Phase One 80D - P45 - 6 images stitched

Linhof Techno - Rodenstock HR-W 40mm - P65 - 3 images stitched

Professional

This time some landscape images.

Phase One AF - Phase One 80D - P45 - 6 images stitched

Linhof Techno - Rodenstock HR-W 40mm - P65 - 3 images stitched

Nice shots there!

I like the first shot, but the last shot i was looking to see it to be greener and natural colors maybe, not that warm yellow tone

jlm

Workshop Member
in order to avoid un-necessary duplication of images, i vote the "Quote +" button be discontinued.

after all, how many times do we want to see Guy's work reproduced on the same page? ;)

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
Peter,
It's exciting to see a fresh and unique capture of Antelope Canyon. The nodules in the sandstone and the footprints in the sand put this one over the top, imho. Beautiful.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.