The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiR

damn... nice set of landscapes folks.. I need to grab some too.. Once stupid snow is melted a bit.. Dallas is paralyzed..

RZ + Aptus 54s + 140/4 macro L-A , handheld . iso 200.

(two shots, composite sharpness extension)

Grayhand

I walk in nature
And I walk amongst the living beauty
And I can not decide where my heart lies
But all is well
I am content
To be...

First: P45+ RZ/65 mm
Second: 6M/150 mm

yaya

Going through some early Aptus-II 12 images, I find this one fun because a) I can get to a look I like quickly and easily in C1 and b) I can see seagulls on the beach some 3 kilometres away:)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I walk in nature
And I walk amongst the living beauty
And I can not decide where my heart lies
But all is well
I am content
To be...

First: P45+ RZ/65 mm
Second: 6M/150 mm
Nice captures, thank you for sharing.

etrump

Great Doug,

Love the look, great model and eye grabbing processing.

The third one on your post is the best IMO, excellent.

Ed

Analog6

yaya, that is a gorgeous morning mist image, and wonderful detail.

A couple of images from a recent excursion I am reasonably pleased with.

Cave Creek below Natural Bridge, Springbrook National Park, Qld, Auastralia. Taken 5 January 2010 with the H2 & PhaseOne P20 & HC50-110 lens.

RAW processing in Capture One 5 and then a very light process, mainly Vibrance, in PS. The lighting was cloudy but bright, with trees and a bridge over the creek.

Swirls & Eddies by Photography by Odille, on Flickr

cave ck below natural arch cropped by Photography by Odille, on Flickr

3 shot pano of Natural Bridge, Springbrook National Park, Qld, Australia. Taken 5 January 2010 with the H2 & PhaseOne P20 & HC50-110 lens.

Sometimes when I am lugging that heavy camera around I think to myself is it all worth it - this one certainly answers me with a YES! The detail at full size (10000 x 5035) is nothing short of astounding.

RAW processing in Capture One 5 and then a very light process, mainly Vibrance, in PS.

Natural Bridge pano #1 by Photography by Odille, on Flickr

S

Shelby Lewis

I continue to be inspired by the shots everyone posts in this thread. Wonderful stuff everyone.:thumbup:

From this afternoon's walk around the campus lakes... I still can't believe how nice the files from this back (aptus ii 6) are, how easy they are to process, how malleable they are, and how nice the mamiya glass seems to pair with it. I've added a monopod and it seems to push sharpness to an even higher level... yet the files still have a nice smoothness.

Manual focus is so easy with this camera as well. All of these with the 210/4 ULD (which I got used for $225).

There are colors in this duck's plumage that I could not see with my naked eye.

"caligraphy 2"

my two oldest kiddos...

Cheers!
Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.