The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Ed, I agree with Woody -- ALL the Ayers Rock and area shot are marvelous, you've got great skies, but if I had to shoose one, I'd go with the second in the above set :thumbs:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Blog post for yesterday. B of A building on Bryant Park. Alpa TC + 60 meg Hasselblad back + 36mm Schneider.

Grrr. So good!!!

Here is my own from last week quite near that spot.
Pentax 645NII (Not D :eek::eek:I know, there's a special place for Analog) FA 35mm.

I'm surprised I didn't bump into you on 42nd Street :ROTFL:

I used to work in the BofA building, though not for BofA. It's quite photogenic. At the risk of getting further from the forum topic, here's another with a Leica 50 (the EXIF is wrong.. forgot to change the setting).

Ok enough :OT: You MFDB guys can go back to making the rest of us jealous :)
Matt

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm in Death Valley on a workshop but I ran out this morning and shot a few shots in the dunes. Problem is major wind , major dust and major dust in the air. Will go back later in week and get more. I mean very high winds. Gave my new 110 LS some work to do

jlm

Workshop Member
Guy: if you have the time...try the Golden canyon trail exiting via the Gower gulch trail. From the valley side, passes under zabriskei point and circles back to the valley. we hiked about seven or eight loops all around the area and loved this one. about six miles with not much elevation gain

SergeiR

Arguably MF shot.. :) But hey.. i just finished this project and manufacturing all the bits, so i just had to share (after week and half with dremmel and other funny bits, being covered in dirt and dust and paint from restoring body and making things out of other things)

Meridian45b (yeah, baby!) + Angulon 90/6.8 + Aptus 54s as sliding back. 2 shots stich.

BANKER1

Guy,

Pretty good stuff from pretty miserable conditions. Looks like you made lemonade out of some lemons. I like them.

Greg

S

Shelby Lewis

I like this one. The other one seems too dreamy for guy.
That's why I mentioned having to retouch heavily (which always looks even smoother once downsized) due to severe acne scarring. The final files for him are definitely going to have to be handled with care such that they look natural, but while still removing the pitting from his face.

Tough stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.