The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

djonesii

Workshop Member
In the studio again

Dear All;

Been at it again, inside and outside the studio.

Loving the P30+ .... great for the way that I shoot.

The whole set is up, and if you want, drop a note and I'll send the link and password.

Dave

Just finished downloading the images from our down and dirty fast trip to the So Rim. I was going to take the day off however could resist processing at least one image. This is near Mather Point, P65, WRS1000 and Schneider 35mm.

This is also my first real trip shooting the P65 and the new wooden grips on the WRS and both are a real hit!

Don
Don,

:thumbs::thumbs: An unusual and superb composition! Beautiful atmosphere, great processing. I'm sure jealous...

Kindly,
David

N

nightfire

My first OOTW (out-of-the-window) shot after reading the manual :cool: ... 645AF/150mm/P45+

mesposito

(P65+, 1/125, f5, 80mm, ISO50)

My first outing with MF/645DF and P65. Showing crop just to knock my socks off every time I look at it, and to remind me of what I good decision I made. I don't have to convince any of you!

Dynamic Range, Resolution, and monster native file sizes. Nice combination. Very happy with this, especially with monopod, no mirror-up. :D Of course I'll crop the foreground out. I had to shoot from the road. Just wanted to show the full size.

S

spiky247

Fantastic photos! especially Will, What a beautiful sunrise! Woody, I hope your cameras are insured!

Here is a little something I shot in the wee hours of yesterday morning.

Linhof M679 cc + Nikkor 270 T ED + P45+

I find from 90mm and longer, large format lenses work pretty well on my P45+ when closed down to f11.

On the short end I'm looking into getting a replace ment for my rodenstock 35 apo Grandagon. Are there any recommendations? For me movements are important, and I would also like a lens with the lest amount of linear distortion (mustaching)

thanks.
--------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/charliexia/

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: In the studio again

Dear All;

Been at it again, inside and outside the studio.

Loving the P30+ .... great for the way that I shoot.

The whole set is up, and if you want, drop a note and I'll send the link and password.

Dave
hmmm. don't recognize the tat
-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.