The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

Great to see members putting in their images - I expect others are getting the same boost to their motivation to get out and make their own images.

At present I am taking a bunch of images of buildings and urban landscapes which are quickly disapearing from my local town of 100,000 population. The old country town of Toowoomba is being replaced by a small modern city, with brick, glass and high rise.

In this image we see a rail line that winds through the town, that sees less and less freight and the high fences along the rail corridor, speak of a world of litigation and tresspass.

mal

malmac

The detaiuls for the rail line image.

Cambo WDS with a p65+ and a 35mm Schneider lens at f16 at 1/4 sec exposure - two image focus stack so I could have rail line ballast in the foreground sharp and not loose the detail in the houses in the mid ground.

yatlee

From a trip in early May to northern Arizona and southern Utah with the H4D-40. EXIF shown in lower left border. This is one of my favorite spots in Lower Antelope.

I just have to insert my (so far) favorite Lower Antelope shot -- this was taken with MF, but film about 10 years ago:

I cannot wait to get back there with my Phase kit...
Joe and Jack, Nice shot! I want to go there the next time I'm in the States.

etrump

I just have to insert my (so far) favorite Lower Antelope shot -- this was taken with MF, but film about 10 years ago:

I cannot wait to get back there with my Phase kit...
I liked this the first time I saw it some time ago. Great angle and the exposure is PERFECT!!!

I think it would make an even better B&W.

:thumbs:

dmeckert

alrighty...first post in the nikon thread a few days ago...now my first post in here. a few excerpts from an editorial fashion shoot last week. still needs retouching. but figured i'd share a couple. loving the aptus 22 so far.

i'll post a couple more later when i'm not on my way to lunch. ;)

Last edited:

Quentin_Bargate

A couple of hotel interiors with my H4D-50 at the recent Hassy open day in Oxford, England

First, with the HCD 28mm lens

Second with the HC 50 II lens

Both were HDR tone mapped from 3 exposures as the contrast range was vast and I wanted to retain some detail in the window areas,

Quentin

Stefan Steib

As promised here some more HCam-B1 stuff - nice and old fashioned sepia architecture with 17mm and P45+, this time a bit cut and finished in CS5.

Greetings from Munich
Stefan

Last edited:

Stefan Steib

@BlasR

:) this was just for fun. I did this shortly before posting it and I wanted to simulate a bit Infrared (which is what I do now with my Canon 5DMK2) and I have a lot of fun with it. The subject just offered a better symmetry after I applied this in channel mixer.....

For comparison here is the color version

Regards
Stefan

Last edited:
S

Shelby Lewis

Played a wedding (trumpet) at St. Joseph's Abbey in Covington, Louisiana today... snapped a quick one between rehearsal and ceremony.

Aptus ii-6, Mamiya 80/2.8D

Cheers!
Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.