The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

I have uploaded this one before, but now that I have worked out how to embed files properly, I felt like doing so again!

Pentax 645D with 6x7 75mm f2.8AL lens - multi-shot stitch.

jlm

Workshop Member
rga:

what i do is load the images, 1200px max side length jpgs, into my gallery. Then: copy the URL of that image as it shows in the gallery, use new reply, click the insert image icon in the bar of the reply window and paste in the url

Ed Hurst

Thanks Thierry,

That's right, yes. It's taken from North Head, which is beyond Manly itself (past the Q Station) - close to the point at which the Harbour meets the sea, looking inland.

Ed

thanks everyone! loving those Norway images look amazing... heres a few from my camping trip on the weekend to a salt lake 700kms in the outback from where I live.

cheers Will.

frontosa

Workshop Member
My first posting here. This is our Bengal cat Sam sitting by the fence checking out the birds. Leaf AFi / Leaf AF7 with Rollei Schneider 60-140 AF

Status
Not open for further replies.