The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

I've been in photographic doldrums of late; the leaves are gone, skies are cloudy, but I like this one. I'm inclined to crop the rock from the top, but I get uncomfortable when nothing in the picture is sharp. 1/4s, 120mm, 645D.

Tom

_IGP6287 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

mediumcool

I've been in photographic doldrums of late; the leaves are gone, skies are cloudy, but I like this one. I'm inclined to crop the rock from the top, but I get uncomfortable when nothing in the picture is sharp. 1/4s, 120mm, 645D.

Tom

_IGP6287 by tsjanik47, on Flickr
Lose the rock! What distracts me is the cut-off piece top left; if you cropped that out, the middle rock gets uncomfortably close to the top edge of the frame.

If you are concerned about sharpening, some local [coarse] sharpening could be applied to the white bits, which I have taken the liberty of doing (way over-done so it’s obvious).

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
With my new 45mm. Thank you Graham Welland! I love this lens.
Vincent, very nice color there in CA!

Other than my technical camera lenses, the 45D was my sharpest lens! (Hopefully my pending 55LS when I get home will make up for it on the full frame sensor I use now). I'm so glad you like it and I repeat my warning that you!ll now be demanding that same performance from the rest of your Phase/Mamiya glass ... Hold on to your wallet! :eek::ROTFL:

S

Shelby Lewis

Wish I had some of the color and locales that you guys have... very jealous!

Aptus II 6 - rz Pro IID - 110/2.8

First shot giving Silver Efex a trial

also my first run on some new legs (an iphone 4s snap) - berlebach 8043:

Cheers!
Shelby

rmueller

Hi,
long time not posted here, so i'd like to come back with an image from
Glenade Lough, Ireland.

Shot with H3DII, HC 3.5/50II, Lee Big Stopper.

Best Regards,
Ralf

P

Paul66

rmueller, LOVE the B&W !!!
I just ordered a Mamiya DM28 645DF kit and hope to be adding to this thread soon.

dick

Wish I had some of the color and locales that you guys have... very jealous!

also my first run on some new legs (an iphone 4s snap) - berlebach 8043:

Cheers!
Shelby
¿Do they not make a wooden digital camera that would look good on wooden legs?

Observing how regularly we see pictures of the same scenes at Horseshoe Bend and Monument Valley, I wonder if there are more good landscapes in the Cotswolds than there are in the USA?

¿and is fall color any better than Autumn colour?

I was hoping that my pacemaker would have given me the energy to get out there and take some pictures myself.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Couple shots taken in Oct. YatLee

Truly amazing pictures Yat!
Thanks very much for your kind advice regarding the view camera.
Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.