The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with MF images, part 2: What are you shooting with that MF back?

I could wake up to that. Nice shot Bob

anGy

Yes, they look like Sonus Faber...I have cremona auditors, they sound so lovely. They really know how to make speakers...

By the way, I love your tripod lamp. Did you make that yourself? Did you just make it from an old wooden tripod?
Hi,
Yes you're right these are Sonus Faber Electa Amator speakers. Other Sonus Faber speakers are hidden here and there in the room. No bi-wiring but connected with 'transparent music wave' cables (cost an harm but makes such a difference !). The lamp is made of an old wooden tripod, not self made (I have two left hands...):salute:
See you

anGy

And some before the market :)

By the way I would like to thank Guy Mancuso and all the rest of you for this forum and your enthusiasm.
Switching from 24*36 to MF has been a hard decision and this community helped for some part to take the plunge.
I'm just discovering the H3D-II but am already enjoying photography like never before !

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

That is what it is all about , Enjoy It. Thanks made my day a little brighter

A shot from the other night in downtown Fort Collins. P30+ with Mamiya AF 45mm.
Beautiful shot. That place is home to the only Saab mechanics I know of who really know what they are doing. I miss the Fort.

woodyspedden

Yes, they look like Sonus Faber...I have cremona auditors, they sound so lovely. They really know how to make speakers...

By the way, I love your tripod lamp. Did you make that yourself? Did you just make it from an old wooden tripod?
I listen to the Amati's and could not be happier. My system consists of Wavelength Acoustics Phono and Linen stage amplifiers connected to the Amati Stradiveri speakers through the Air tight monoblocks. In my opinion it just doesn't get better than this.

Woody

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member

I am a Sonus Faber dealer and I have been fortunate enough to have all of them in my system at one time or another. I must say Franco doesn't know how to not make a good speaker.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Bob: while in Les Baux, you need to eat at Monier, even if just for lunch! I am not sure about now, but for a time it was rated among the top 10 restaurants in the world. Susan and I ate there about 10 years ago and without a doubt it was the best meal we've ever had, before or since.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Been there, ate there :)
Had some Fois gras for you.
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Okay, now you're being just plain mean.

:D,

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

These were taken a couple of weeks ago on the North Shore of Lake Superior. Mamiya AFD III and P45+ back, first with 28 mm, next with 75-150 D zoom and the last with the 300 mm APO.
Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.