The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerimar

Beautiful shot Don, you really captured it! I think a 10 stop ND to have made the water below smooth would have been lovely too :)

Very nice B+W processing as well.

Here is one from me of the same girl as before:

Victoria by RickrPhoto, on Flickr

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Loving the shots in Maine Landscape Lover, enjoying my vacation here as well. If you are in the Portland area anytime this week let me know!

Here is one from today at Cape Elizabeth:

Portland Headlight, Cape Elizabeth, Maine by RickrPhoto, on Flickr
Hi Rick,

Your NE pictures are just amazing!
Unfortunately, I am back in Denver. Otherwise, I'd love to meet you.
Maine was just amazing. I fall in love with it. Absolutely a candidate for retirement.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the trip.

Best,
Pramote

GMB

I'd say the trick is getting a shot that looks good with the technique, as you need some interesting elements to make it work properly.
Such as the right model, for starters :thumbup:

BTW, what filter are you using. I have used on the S2a Heliopan 10 stop ND filter, which unfortunately is not that neutral and creates a slight brownish tone.

Zerimar

Such as the right model, for starters :thumbup:

BTW, what filter are you using. I have used on the S2a Heliopan 10 stop ND filter, which unfortunately is not that neutral and creates a slight brownish tone.
I currently use a Lee system and have the foundation kit, wide angle bellows hood, the Lee big stopper (gives an easily correctible bluish tone to the image, just slide the WB to be warmer) as well as the soft GND set and 105mm polarizer.. priceless setup for landscapes and outdoors...

Shashin

Just come back from exploring for a week. This is from a day trip to Acadia National Park. Pentax 645D, 55mm.

tsjanik

Since I seem unable to produce any new images, I've gone through some old film scans.

Pentax 67, 300mm ED, Provia. The colors have not been enhanced to any great extent (other than to correct for the flatness of film scans) in PS - a nice aspect of film, it serves as a reality check. A very calm evening on Lake Erie with amazing color.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.