The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Well, sometimes, the photographer's efforts to get their shadow out of the picture are just not good enough... :facesmack:

Best,

Matt

:ROTFL:

Too funny!!! Maybe you should have put this one in our "Show Us Your Tech Cam" thread!

gerald.d

How does the hcam system compare to the alpa? I hear great things about alpa, except the cost. :)
We should hook up and I can take you through it. Drop me a PM if you're going to be around between the 27th and the 1st, and we'll try to fix a time.

Shashin

White Cap Mountain in the Moosehead Lake Region of Maine. I have just returned from a trip there. The AT trail crosses the ridge. Pentax 645D and 55mm.

tsjanik

White Cap Mountain in the Moosehead Lake Region of Maine. I have just returned from a trip there. The AT trail crosses the ridge. Pentax 645D and 55mm.

How appropriate that it has a white cap in the first image; looks like you had some weather during your visit :).

Tom

malmac

OK. Looks like we need a new load of beauty - enough trees & buildings :D

H4D-40, HC 120 mm. 3 x Priolite MB500

Stan

Thanks - I believe that the female form is the benchmark for all that is beautiful.

Other forms may define alternative dimensions but to me a thing is beautiful only in as much that it resonates with the female principle.

OK - now where is the few remining dregs of that bottle of Port I was imbibing?

Mal

Grayhand

AFDlll with the 80mm AFD and P45+, handheld.
My new "Point and shoot" camera.
I get some strange looks when shooting in a city.
Especially when people hear the sound it makes.
Almost like when you shift gears in an old truck and not using the clutch.
Stealth mode, anyone :cool:

Ray

Shashin

We have not had the leaf fix for the time of year. Here is my contribution. Taken this evening on the way to walk the dog. Pleasant Pond, Litchfield, ME. Pentax 645D also handheld--my point and shoot, but a little more quite than an AFDIII.

tsjanik

Shale beach, Lake Erie. 645D 200mm.

PS. It seems that any file I link from DPI appears as I see it on my system, but any file from Flicker appears over-sharpened and crunchy. Just me, or does anyone else have that impression?

Tom

Stan ROX

Some closeup ...

Hasselblad H4D-40, HC 50-110 @70mm, f/8.0, 1/125 sec.

Lightning with two flashes + softboxes left & right, one flash exactly from the top with a beauty dish - handhold by the assistant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.