The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Last

Long time lurker, first time posting. From my first time out with the Phase. Algonquin Park, ONT in the fall.

Phase One 645DF | 80mm LS | IQ180

D&A

Long time lurker, first time posting. From my first time out with the Phase. Algonquin Park, ONT in the fall.

Phase One 645DF | 80mm LS | IQ180
Welcome Mike....Lovely colors! Algonquin Park in Ontario is a favorite of mine :)

Dave (D&A)

Bildifokus

When I bought my Hasselblad I also ordered one extension tube H 13 mm, but I have never used it. Today I had some time to experiment with it and the conclusion is that it works very well with the HC 2,2/100. :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | Extension Tube H 13 mm | HC 2,2/100 | f8 | 1/15s | iso 50 | Tripod Feisol CT-3472LV

Ed Hurst

My first outing with the Gitzo + Cube... It helped a lot! Pentax 645D + 35mm A lens.

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3733-36Step7Crop1SMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3733-36Step7Crop2SMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3741-48Step6(PS)sRGBSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3741-48Step8(PS)Crop2CAFSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3770and71and74and75-80Step6(PS)sRGBSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.