The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

My one horseshoe bend image. I have another that I shot different with a P65 back. This was a P30+

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Here's Peter enjoying some time away from Vienna Austria. Came a long way to the workshop

PeterA

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum and good to have another Aussie posting. David is a champion and will significantly improve Sinar's profile he is a pleasure to deal with - and like you I shoot Hy6 and Sinar. David is finalising my order for the artec - I look forward to swapping notes! Please post after your weekend shoot.

Pete

PeterA

Peter is standing waaaaay to close to the edge -:) Lovely shots Guy..maybe next year I will be able to tag along.

jps

Hi John,
welcome!

Thats a fun image.
I am also a Hy6-user and I am dreaming about the Artec. Which lens did you get for the Artec? Please keep on posting and let us know about your first impression regarding the Artec.
Thanks! Tom
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum and good to have another Aussie posting. David is a champion and will significantly improve Sinar's profile he is a pleasure to deal with - and like you I shoot Hy6 and Sinar. David is finalising my order for the artec - I look forward to swapping notes! Please post after your weekend shoot.

Pete
Hi Tom + Pete

Unfortunately the weather has taken a turn for the worse here and it is impossible to go outside to play .... very frustrating when you have a new toy! I bought a 28 and a 45 lens to start with. The body and lenses are VERY nicely made.As soon as the weather is better I will be out there and reporting back on my impressions. In the meantime heres a pic to drool over.

Cheers JOHN

steflaurent974

Hi,
I am learning a lot by reading your posts , looking great images posted here. I really appreciate the friendly and cool attitude of people here.

Before I move to the Alpa System, here are my first posted images ...just returned from a treck in Morocco high Atlas ; eight hours walking by day and altitude, I can tell you you feel each extra gramm of gear in your backpack !!! So I was carrying the SWC with a P25+ and a gitzo carbon tripod (as some member adviced me before I leave;;thanks)

and a lillte village in the valley, unfortunately dull sky ....

apologyze for my english...

Last edited:

steflaurent974

Again two view of the shoreline of Reunion Island where I live:

fishermen :

and a close up of the volcanic rocks :

And a dark portrait for a friend's book :

That's it for today...More to come from morroco in the M8 section.

steflaurent974

And classical inhabitant of the mountain side of the island ; the place is called Mafate, wich is a geological volcanic depression in altitude ( a circus shape) . the particularity of the place : no roads, only walking ...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi Stephan:

Your English is more than adequate -- great series here and thank you for sharing these images! I had never heard of Reunion Island before this, and your images allow me to see it is a unique and photogenic place.

Cheers,

steflaurent974

Thanks Jack,
Reunion Island is a french oversea territory. it is located in Indian Ocean at about 200 km from Mauritius Island (wich we call the Sister Island) ; and approximately 400 km from Madagascar a better known (thanks Dramworks) big island (really photogenic too)...very beautifull places for a workshop ....on tropical issues with your gear :)

Don Libby

Not too sure how this happened although I think this was caused by a operator error - short stoking the shutter release.

Decided to see what I could make of it.

WRS-1000, P45+,24mm opened and processed in C1.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.