The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

I had the 24 and sold it, but it was very sharp across the frame with my P45+. I just didn't ever use it, or never had it in the bag for the few occasions I could have used it.

I thought i was the only one that still shot with the 55-110 alongside the 75-150! :ROTFL:
I just got the 75-150mm for my trip to Alaska on Friday. I haven't had the heart to break out the 55-110mm on the P65+. It is my favorite Mamiya lens but I have been using the cambo most of the time.

I am testing all my glass to see how things hold up to 60MP but I have been flat out the last couple of weeks.

Anyone use the 55-110mm with the P65+?

etrump

Ed - I don't think I've ever seen a slot canyon shot like the first image! Very interesting concept - I like it:thumbs:

Don

btw - what is the printed size for that?
Thanks Don.

I printed it 12x36, matted and framed to about 45". I probably won't sell it much bigger than that since it is a single P30+ image cropped to pano.

Ed

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Several last images with the 150/2.8 before I send it over to Ken. Some impromptu portraits of my niece while we were all boating last month.

Kurt

eleanorbrown

Without a doubt....#14! eleanor

http://www.doug-
They are from the bodyscape series that I've reopened. I'm trying to decide which ones to add to my collection so I can get a book out to the gallery that carries two of these.
Doug Peterson
doug-peterson.com[/QUOTE]

D

ddk

I don't post in this section very often, but I've very proud of these shots.

They are from the bodyscape series that I've reopened. I'm trying to decide which ones to add to my collection so I can get a book out to the gallery that carries two of these. I have a [url="http://www.doug-peterson.com/wordpress/2009/08/bodyscape-social-selection/"]social selection web-page with all 17 candidates[/url] if anyone wants to chime in there with their opinion.

Phase One backs (30+ and 45+) on H bodies and Phase One Bodies. Generally the 120mm macro lens with each with some use of the wider lenses. Processing in C1, final retouching in Photoshop.

Doug Peterson
doug-peterson.com[/QUOTE]

While no. 2 and no.14 appeals to my intellect, I must admit that #6 is the one that pleases the heart...

David K

Workshop Member

Kurt, like those portraits of your niece. Also checked out your website and think it's super.

Paratom

not a typical tech camera subject - nice light in the garden yesterday and I felt to play around with the arTec at smaller distances and somewhat shallow DOF. Focusing works quite good. I think one thing to keep in mind when deciding between Schneider and Rodenstock lenses is also if one wants shallow DOF here and then plus if one focuses with a groundglass the faster lens and without need for center filter helps for a bright image on the groundglass.

Last edited:

woodyspedden

Several last images with the 150/2.8 before I send it over to Ken. Some impromptu portraits of my niece while we were all boating last month.

Kurt
Kurt

I really like the first picture of your niece but the second shot has really funky green colors and the skin looks awful. What's up?

Woody

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Just one I can actually show from yesterday. I know not the fun stuff but it fills my pocket with what counts. LOL

P30+ with 45 D lens

The rest I can't show or I would have to take you out. Not in final form yet but close

BTW Mola Demi with Grid on main light near camera

carstenw

You can tell me; I don't mind being taken out. Steak is my preference :)

Nice lighting, maybe just a tad strong?

viablex1

Just one I can actually show from yesterday. I know not the fun stuff but it fills my pocket with what counts. LOL

P30+ with 45 D lens

The rest I can't show or I would have to take you out. Not in final form yet but close

BTW Mola Demi with Grid on main light near camera

guess thats why you have workshops!!!:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.