The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

carstenw

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Jim, which camera do you mount those lenses on? I ask, owning the same two lenses, and the 250/4 is on the way. They will start on my Contax, but I might move to a 203FE or 205FCC later, depending on which system I prefer... I love the atmosphere in those shots, especially the first one. Lovely rendering.

Stuart Richardson

Beautiful shots Jim. And it definitely forwards the argument that there should be a full-sized square digital sensor some day!

JimCollum

Jim, which camera do you mount those lenses on? I ask, owning the same two lenses, and the 250/4 is on the way. They will start on my Contax, but I might move to a 203FE or 205FCC later, depending on which system I prefer... I love the atmosphere in those shots, especially the first one. Lovely rendering.
I shoot with a Mamiya 645 AFDII, and the Mamiya/Hassey converter. I've been shooting with a square overlay on the leaf, as well as a corresponding square outline on the viewfinder.. playing around a bit with the square format (and liking it)

I also have a Hasselblad 2000 fc/w that i put them on with film

Christopher

Well here is something from me. I finally had some time to edit at least one image. Still most off the stuff I shot in the last 5 months will have to wait until I am back home.

Professional

WOW, really nice shots here!
Will see what i have with medium format, nothing interesting at all as these here :-(

Qamaro

Some great work being shown. Alright let me change it up again from the nature, architectural and landscape theme... (we'll this could be thought of as nature as well..lol).

Here are 2 shots from 2 recent personal projects. The first is from an editorial "Desperate Housewife" and the other is from a themed shoot "30's Fashion". The DH one was shot with 26" beauty dish + elinchrom ranger camera left; the 30's fashion was shot with Kino's as the main and kicker, with 4 tungsten lights playing the accent roles to add some drama.

Of course all with the Phase AFDIII / P45+, tethered in C1 and CS4 afterwards. Lenses were 80mm in the first shot and the 105-210 ULD in the second.

Enjoy!

Marq

Don Libby

I wanted to try working in C1 5 a little more before I headed back to the South Rim and picked this image. This was taken with my WRS1000, P45+ and 120mm lens. Opened first in C1 5 then over to CS4 to merge into a pano.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.