The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCollum

i like the way you see! It's a shame about the film (i've been there as well...)
Looking forward to seeing more of your forest images!

jim

Hi Jim!

I know this is not the right tread for film based photos, but the difference compared to digital intrigues me :confused:

I have scanned the negatives whit my Epson 700.
Yes there is a lot of contrast and sharpening in the photos, but that is because I have used my print files, on paper it looks exactly as I want :D
And I am experimenting a lot today on the borderland between photo and graphic art, but that is my taste. On a resent exhibition I had, many of the viewers was not sure what they did se, photos or...

I include a part of the first picture, Porta 400. It shows what can happen whit old film.

I really like the mystique and softness in your last photo :thumbs:

Ray

JimCollum

today's pic of the day ... taken just outside my door (a towel over the camera to keep the rain off)

aptus 75s, zeiss 110/2 planar

Grayhand

Well, I suppose I have to amend for contaminating this tread whit some chemical sensor based pictures.

So here is one from a portrait seriess taken whit Mamiya RZ/65 mm/P45.

Ray

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Today's post. Four month anniversary of my new website. H3D plus HC150 plus 1.7x tele extender (250mm equivalent). I've said before that this combination always surprises me in a positive way.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Yesterday's post. H3D + HCD 35-90@60. This is as a saw the scene but I had to push the file around quite a bit to get this. As usual the H3D files withstand torture very well.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Pano in Austria / Aspang / Weinviertel with H3D/39, HC100, F12, ISO50, 7 shots stiched in PSCS4 - minimal corrections in Phocus and PS

I love the colors of this combination and the resolution of the HC100 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.