The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Just a fun shot from today. Basic processing, but added a little vignette to enhance the natural vignette created by the vines. Also, falling snow caused some small white spots.

The vignetting is perfect for this image. I love these old coca-cola signs, makes me want to drive downtown with my new pocket camera (GH1).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Side Note on the LS i got it to 1/800 both wired and with Skyport transmitter

Also bought Jacks 200mm Apo 2.8 manual focus and that was clearly a mistake on his part. This is a awesome lens but it is stop down operation. Thanks bud just what the doctor ordered. Pre dawn shot

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just for fun, here is a trio of images I captured last night with a homemade pinhole lens for my Phase. The approximate focal to the lenscap is about 75mm and the effective aperture is about f180. These exposures ranged from around 6 seconds to 25 seconds --- and the Phase body can meter them even though you cannot see anything in the viewfinder!:

Professional

I think i need to go out more to shoot with MF, even we don't have some interesting nature or outdoors locations as these, but i will try to be more creative or inspiring to post something here, i will worry later about upgrading my MF, but really all my time now is wasted to read about film as i really want to shoot film with what i have, digital i got enough of it so far.

carstenw

Just for fun, here is a trio of images I captured last night with a homemade pinhole lens for my Phase. The approximate focal to the lenscap is about 75mm and the effective aperture is about f180. These exposures ranged from around 6 seconds to 25 seconds --- and the Phase body can meter them even though you cannot see anything in the viewfinder!
Looks like you got a bit of front-focus :ROTFL: That second shot is a stunner!

etrump

Side Note on the LS i got it to 1/800 both wired and with Skyport transmitter

Also bought Jacks 200mm Apo 2.8 manual focus and that was clearly a mistake on his part. This is a awesome lens but it is stop down operation. Thanks bud just what the doctor ordered. Pre dawn shot

I like this look guy. The color contrast is incredible. Congrats on the 200mm MF lens, now that I have switched to the 75-150 I could probably use one of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.