The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Here's a change from the Salton Sea - Georgian Bay, Ontario, where spring is already springing and the snow melting - somewhat earlier than usual. Because I was away in HI with the a900, the DF/65+ had been unused for nearly five weeks. This is exposure number 588 and I'm still using the original set of AA cells!

Dale Allyn

Many fine images here, folks.

Guy, I love the desiccated fish head. Really a great image, well seen, captured and processed. :thumbs:

etrump

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Sunset in the Grand Canyon. Cambo WRS1000,P45+, Schneider 72mm on top of a Cube hanging over a cliff. Should print at 30x20

Don,

Of all your images I have seen the past 3 years, this is my favorite (twisted used to be). I'm trying to figure out why but can't put my finger on it.

Simply a wonderful image with incredible light.

Ed

etrump

One of my favorite waterfalls during a late summer shower. I liked the way the water splays out in all directions.

Cambo RS, P65+, 35XL

Mitchell

Hi Jerome,

I really like the shot of the trees. Did you do anything special in the processing? It looks quite saturated. I ask because it looks to me like you've made something very nice out of not so much.

Best,

Mitchell

jerome

This is your best one yet from the workshop. Terrific image.
Hi Jerome,

I really like the shot of the trees. Did you do anything special in the processing? It looks quite saturated. I ask because it looks to me like you've made something very nice out of not so much.

Mitchell
Thanks Mitchell

That's a series I named "Nothing", so you are not so far from the idea :)

So, I applied Curve a little and and a bit more Vibrance . It's a long exposure, so you have no shadows, that helps for the look. A bit of Recovery, that's it.

Jerome

Harry

Just got my new camera Saturday. Here's a couple I tried today with the P40+ and sensor plus handheld 800iso

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Nice capture Woody -- certainly looks more civilized than where you were last week!

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
I've had a chance to edit my Salton Sea workshop images on a desk top - the large number of large files overwhelmed my laptop. So here are eleven images, mostly done with my H3d 39 but a few are stitched M9s.

First - sunrises and sunsets. I don't normally shoot these since they happen every day but since I was there, what the heck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.