The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterA

my new 503CW with a 40 CFE IF on it not bad straight into afternoon sun -:)

Last edited:

David K

Workshop Member
Bill, great shots on this page. I like the square format too.

Philipp, I did a similar test with Broncolor. Great when this stuff works as advertised.

Peter, I really like that shot. Looks like a nice spot to unwind with a cigar and a glass of wine after a tough day trading...

PeterA

Dave and Jack thanks..

Hope everyone has a nice Easter break - looking forward to a few days of relaxation -:)

Analog6

Last weekend I made a trip to Armidale (mid north NSW west of the range, cold winter granite belt farming country) for the autumn colours, as we don't have any to speak of on the sub-tropical coast. Many of these are on my blog but a couple of panos here from the H2.

I found myself turning to it constantly for the delicate morning colours, much better result than with even the pro Canon body and excellent L lenses.

Morning mist Thalgarah waterhole, 3 shot pano with 80mm lens

And my Island in the Mist shot (from the next morning) 4 shot pano with the 210mm

We were also lucky enough to catch a wedding in progress at a small private Anglican chapel (Gostwyk All Saints Anglican chapel) near Armidale which is a photographer's dream as it is covered with beautiful ivy and situated under avenues of elm trees. After asking permission we were given the OK to shoot some pics, and also had the opportunity for inside ****s which is very rare, the local togs said. Full set on my Flickr Armidale set.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Joe,

GORGEOUS capture, one of the best I've seen of the GG! Bummer about getting sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.