The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Yesterday's post. H3D 39 + 35-90 zoom @90. Classic Hasselblad greens as they appear right out of the box. Add some shoulder and toe with a curves adjustment.

kuau

Workshop Member
Here is my 1st attempt with my H3D, Content I am not very happy with but at least I got a feel for the camera. I still need to do a lot of work in PP using Phocus I just made a few tweaks.
I used both my 50-110mm and my 28mm.
I was reading the thread on filters today. I myself almost always use a polarizer and I still like using a split grad, which I should have used at the water falls and also could have used a ND filter, the water fall pictures were taken mostly at 1 second F16 with the polarizer.
Oh well lots to learn I guess

Steven

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I've been re-working images since I got the new printer and just printed this two up a few minutes ago -- little different take than I posted earlier:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Tuesday's post. New lens tested out my window. H3D 39 + HC 300 + TC1.7, equals a grand total of 500. The good news - this combination actually works. The not so good news, AF is disabled with the combination. More good news - it's fairly easy to manual focus in good light, especially if you give yourself f11 or 16 to create a little headroom. LR conversions show some CA; Phocus conversions are perfect. This is straight out of the box from Phocus.

H3dtogo

After 20 years of industry, advertising and technical photography, for the first time the photography I wanted to do when I was 20Y old.:salute::angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.