The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qamaro

Here's a shot from a shoot I had this weekend with some agency models at one of the dry lake beds in Lucerne Valley.

(shot recipe: agency model, hot California sun, Phase-AFDIII, P45+, ISO 100, 80mm f2.8D and a sprinkle of CS4 to taste)

Enjoy!

GMB

Jim--Wonderful series. What camera/lens/sensor did you use (in particular for #3 and 4). I am contemplating getting into DMF and try to find out what I want to get. Thanks.
Georg

P. Chong

shot this on Friday around the office...and seeking suggestions on b&w processing. H3D-39 with HC 2.8/80, hand held with available light from one large window on the left. Conversion is simple plain conversion to BW.

Original image in gallery is 2400 wide, prepared for 8R print.

Stuart Richardson

It looks nice. My suggestion would be to back off the overall contrast, but increase the midtone contrast so that you have more shadow detail in the jacket, but better tonal separation in the face.

gogopix

Subscriber
Xpixel

Very nice shots. I like your use of depth control. Really striking three-dimensionality.
You must have been VERY close or very open.
Victor

David K

Workshop Member
xpixel...love that first shot with the snails.

Adam...seems to me you really nailed that first shot on the bike. Having just shot my first track event I learned it's not as easy as I thought to get just the right shutter speed. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.