The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterL

Another image with the P25 and Alpa TC. This one with 47mm lens. I am always surprised by the detail and sharpness of this image. The sensor is even mostly clean :) I hope this jpeg does it justice.
Cool Paul, did you focus this on the ground glass or just by guessing? Seems sharp from very close to at least the branches in the background. Is it f/11?

Cheers, -Peter

O

Optechs Digital

Cool Paul, did you focus this on the ground glass or just by guessing? Seems sharp from very close to at least the branches in the background. Is it f/11?

Cheers, -Peter
Thanks Peter,

It was focus by estimation. I set the lens distance scale to what I thought the distance was to to the front corner of the structure then stopped to f/16.

Best,
Paul

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Last Sunday there was no rain for the first time since two weeks .
So I took the chance to shoot my first ALPA + HR 4,5/28mm + CFV-39 images .

View attachment 30729

View attachment 30730

I am planing to produce a calendar with these type of houses .

Click on the image and then click again to see the full image .

Jürgen

P. Chong

nice ones Jurgen...I shot this of a friend's house in Dresden earlier this month, when the weather was a bit better...actually it was the only day in Saxony that was 25C in late April.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
. . . . . . .
BTW, did you PS out the potholes? :D
Victor
Victor

After our long and very cold winter this seems to be one of the very few
crossings with no potholes .

BTW PSCS5 , which I have installed two days ago has a very comfortable function to retouche "potholes" and other unwanted smaller subjects .

Jürgen

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Oh yes Bill

I do love these kind of images . Nice shot . :thumbs:
It would perfectly fit into a calendar titled : Forgotten Cars .
Thanks for posting .

Jürgen

F

frechdachs

Hi,

last year I, too, got bitten by the MF virus. So this year's trip to Paris, France, saw me with a Hassi 503 and CFV16 in the streets.
Well, I had some fun even though this combination is a bit heavy.

Ciao,
Andrea

darr

Last Sunday there was no rain for the first time since two weeks .
So I took the chance to shoot my first ALPA + HR 4,5/28mm + CFV-39 images .

View attachment 30729

View attachment 30730

I am planing to produce a calendar with these type of houses .

Click on the image and then click again to see the full image .

Jürgen
Hi Jürgen,

My name is Darr and I am fairly new to this forum. I like these images very much and I would enjoy a calendar made with these types of architectural images. I am curious since I just purchased an Alpa Max, which image is from the Hassy and which image is from the Alpa? I have only had time to test my new Alpa with the Alpa/Schneider 47xl lens, but so far I find the test images to be superior in sharpness to my other MF digital setups which are: Arca Swiss M-Line 2, but with non-digital dedicated lenses and my Mamiya RZ67 IID. I am curious and would appreciate any feedback.

Kind regards,
Darr

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Thanks Jack. I had work to do above Bass Lake so I figured we would make a day of it. I have never seen so many photographers outside of a sporting event:)

Don Libby

I haven't been posting here lately as I've been getting used to my new Leica M9. Here's a 2-shot panorama using my WRS/P45+ and Schneider 120mm lens with 20mm shifts. We've been in Monument Valley since yesterday and moving over to Moab tomorrow.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.