The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBSea

One of my 360 degree panoramas with somewhat narrow depth of field. Shot with Panoscan MK3 (which has Betterlight Super 6K-HS back internally), Mamiya 80mm @ f/2.8

http://tinyurl.com/286awbj

(once the above image loads, click and drag within the image to spin it around)

Anyone else here shooting full 360 panoramas?

Lloyd

One of my 360 degree panoramas with somewhat narrow depth of field. Shot with Panoscan MK3 (which has Betterlight Super 6K-HS back internally), Mamiya 80mm @ f/2.8

http://tinyurl.com/286awbj

(once the above image loads, click and drag within the image to spin it around)

Anyone else here shooting full 360 panoramas?
Now that is VERY kewl.:thumbup:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Picture within a picture....when I snapped this in Olympic NP I had no idea there was an American Dipper in the shot. I didn't see it until I was examining the image at 100%. Not a prize winner by any means, but certainly a surprise winner!

O

Optechs Digital

Hi Tommy,

That is really beautiful work! Way to go.

Best,
Paul

djonesii

Workshop Member
I have been working with the 645AFDII/ZD in the shooting situations that I have available, getting the hang of things before I bring it into the studio.

While these are pretty far from the way that I intend on using the sytem "under fire", it is giving me some idea how to make it work.

These have been websized, so I'm not sure if you can say anything about IQ. Interesting to me that I could get the timing right on the jumping in the pool shots, even with this "slow" system. I can do that same with a film rangefinder, so this may be a case of the indian, not the arrow.

Dave

gogopix

Subscriber
Well, Xpixel certainly set the benchmark for Flora-with hidden fauna. Here's an example from the C645/P65+ I think. Amazing what MP can do. (from an Ireland trip)

Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Just my luck though-we stumble on an actually insectivore, and it wasn't feeding time!:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.