The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
two new photos, first one was from last weekend and the second was from tonight :) both shot with H4D-40 and 35-90mm

This is a saltlake about 180kms from where I live, not often you find it with water in it!

Cheers
Will.

Terry

Thanks Mike and David...in a few days time you will see a different Avatar with me behind a tech camera. So, the pairing is P40+ with Rm3d. For sure keeping the Phase body and probably a very, very small kit,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Like to welcome a reinvented member to the MF section. The queen of 4/3rds found a new home. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Paratom

Since I realized that selling my MF gear would probably mean to give it away for (IMO) too low prices I ended up in keeping it (at least so far).
Since right now I dont feel the patience and creativity to shoot "real" MF subjects I decided to also use MF more often again for snapshots.
Here is one with the 80 Xenotar at f2.8, ISO 800.
And yes- I guess the milk tasted good.

I still really do like the drawing of the Hy6-lenses and also of the Sinar back. ISO 800 is fully usable IMO (not only when reduced for web)

Paratom

I have to add something else since I had never used the 80 Xenotar so much before.
I believe I underrated this lens and used the 110/2.0 too often instead (which is a great lens for sure but also monster big and heavy.

Terry

Since right now I dont feel the patience and creativity to shoot "real" MF subjects I decided to also use MF more often again for snapshots.
Well IMHO this is a real shot that you will enjoy for many years to come.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Since I realized that selling my MF gear would probably mean to give it away for (IMO) too low prices I ended up in keeping it (at least so far).

I still really do like the drawing of the Hy6-lenses and also of the Sinar back. ISO 800 is fully usable IMO (not only when reduced for web)

Awwwww, so cute
-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.