The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotografz

Then there's my own stuff ... one for a Hasselblad Calendar some of us on another forum are doing ... called "Home Sweet Home" ... and the other, one of my "art shots" ... :cool:

Last edited:

tom in mpls

Graham, that looks like a half dozen reasons why it was a tough shoot. I can't imagine how you kept the dress from getting completely soaked. Fun job, though, I'd bet.

fotografz

From earlier today. Rollei 6008AF, Sinar e54LV, 80mm PQS f2.8 at f8

Nice !!!

Best "Trash The Dress" shot I've seen to date ;)

(for those not familiar ... there is a trend in wedding photography where the bride allows shots that can damage her dress once it has served its purpose.)

fotografz

Some Wedding stuff using MF digital: Contax 645/Kodak 645C, Zeiss 350/4 ... H3D/31 & HC100/2.2

Last edited:

fotografz

Yes, the Kodak back cropped a fair amount. But at the sizes I print wedding images at, that's no problem. The Zeiss 350/4 helped a lot also : -)

Stuart Richardson

Great shots guys! In particular, I really like the first horse shot Graham -- excellent lighting. Here is an older one which I am sure some of you have seen, but I figured I would throw it in here.
Camera: Hasselblad 500c/m, Lens 80mm f/2.8 CT* (1970s), A12 back with Acros.

Here's a crop...it would be sharper but it was at f/22:

By the way, that crop is directly above the head of the figure at left.
Or this: Camera: 203FE, 110/2 FE, E12 back. The thing that impresses me most about the 203FE is the exposure -- it is just spot on all the time. Shooting slide film with it is so easy compared to other cameras...other than the M7, which also does it. I think they both have similar metering areas...

Status
Not open for further replies.