The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dominique & Keith, your comments most welcome!

Keith, you bring up an interesting quasi-ethical issue! The fact is, the bag was there and so it got recorded. In fact there was no way I could have had it removed - but would I have if I could have? Probably not - my view is that I should record what "is", not what I'd like to see!

As for straightening the window, the same thought applies. If it really was tilted, that's the way it should be recorded, IMHO. In this case I'm not sure if it really was or whether it was a lack of proper alignment on my part. I'll revisit the image (which was cropped to show here) to see if the tilt was "real" or "me"!

Thanks for commenting!
Bill
Bill, I took the liberty of performing a quick and dirty skew correction on your window shot. To my eye, the camera was slightly skewed at capture --- and it doesn't take much skew to render the rhomboid geometry. I realize it may not be the way the window looked originally, but I think it is a bit more "comfortable" to look at, at least IMHO:

djonesii

Workshop Member
Another one with the ZDb ...

I was expecting a much less tattooed model from looking at here MM profile.

and a comment, loved the last shot that I saw from a ZDb, the lighting was exceptional. Proof that sometimes, it is the Indian, not the arrow!

Dave

SergeiR

djonesii - if you going to shoot ink, try to shoot infrared ;)

ceh - love how smooth water flows and yet its not completely blurs into being solid surface.

ceh

SergeiR,darr - thanx for the comments on my photo.

darr,
I would like 35mm,120mm and Carl Zeiss SA 5,6/250.

SergeiR

You know the place.

P65+, 35XL, Two Shots Stitched.
oh this is just not fair :) I lived not far from it for few years (in 4 corners), and each time i tried to get on list for the trip - there were like dozens of people ahead of me :(

nice shot ;)

ceh

Ed,
nice picture and great colors!:thumbup:
S2,70mm.

Last edited:

Don Libby

Thought I'd share this from this afternoon. Ox Bow Bend in the Teton Nation Park.

Cambo WRS1000, P45+ Schneider 120 mm 2-shot image 20mm movements.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.