The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiR

And another one with RZ67 ProIID+ZD+140mm macro lens, lit with 2 Quadra heads.

just recieved my new deep throat octa and wanted to test it, right after sun decided to fall behind horizon. Didnt get a chance to try mixed light, but oh well..

Don Libby

Today's offering from Ox Bow Bend taken this morning

Cambo WRS, P45+, Schneider 72mm, 2-images with 10mm shifts.

Don

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jack and I are in Yosemite scouting for our workshop this week and in between shots as we where waiting for clouds to open up for our main shot, we drove up the road to shoot this burned out shrubbery that we had discovered yesterday . I had this idea in my head to light it up with a Quadra so working as a team within about 2 minutes Jack and I pulled this shot off . Than jumped back in the car to go grab our original shot as the clouds opened up. But shot with one Quadra head at F10 Iso 50 with my 55mm LS lens.

SergeiR

Oy.. all these gorgeous landscape shots, folks... It makes me realize that despite being landscape shooter in previous life i have not done much of it since i switched to dMF. And i actually miss it :(

---
Ceh - thanks :) i am trying hard to not be just another drone with button - always nice to hear that someone likes what i do ;)

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Messing around with an H4D-50 this week. Still a little bit of color left before the browns and grays of late autumn and early winter set in.

Ed Hurst

Taken with Pentax 645D and 75mm f2.8 AL 6x7 lens (and the Pentax adaptor). 1/500 @ f6.3.

Basic processing only...

David K

Workshop Member
Joe, this looks to be your first post so let me say welcome to the forum. I wouldn't have guessed that you'd used the 28mm for these shots. I like the perspective on these... good work.

David K

Workshop Member
Jack and I are in Yosemite scouting for our workshop this week and in between shots as we where waiting for clouds to open up for our main shot, we drove up the road to shoot this burned out shrubbery that we had discovered yesterday . I had this idea in my head to light it up with a Quadra so working as a team within about 2 minutes Jack and I pulled this shot off . Than jumped back in the car to go grab our original shot as the clouds opened up. But shot with one Quadra head at F10 Iso 50 with my 55mm LS lens.

Nice shot Guy... makes me think of the burning bush.

Joe, this looks to be your first post so let me say welcome to the forum. I wouldn't have guessed that you'd used the 28mm for these shots. I like the perspective on these... good work.
Thanks David.
Actually, the middle shot is with the 80.
The top and bottom are with the 28.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.