The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotografz

a walk to the hometown., H4d-40 HC 80mm. The sun was already gone. The second is 1h later with 400iso. You see the Eiger/Eigernordwand, Mönch and Jungfrau. Where I have a shoot this Friday:)
What a beautiful place it is where you live.

-Marc

rem

Yes its nice Marc. Because Switzerland is so small, you ar very fast in very different parts of the country. To the mountains you see in the background its about 1h.

rem

here one from a young lady in the rooms below where comes the livingroom. The restauration should be finished in the spring and so fare it will be somtimes a location to shoot some pictures;-) I like the old style.

rem

here two lowlight from my walk around thru the town. 800iso, 80mm, 1/30sec and 1/60sec freehand. It was pretty dark...

rem

and the last one, with 1600iso. The difference between 800 and 1600 iso seems to be big. Should it not be possible via firmware also to make a step between, like the S2 1250iso...?

etrump

Autumn Hardwoods from the national forest this past week. Fall was very late this year and pretty much over now. A little depressing when Autumn fades to 4 months of empty branches.

rem

Srgei, I like your pic from the model! Windows yes or now, I'm not shure, but yes, my eyes go very often to the left, the window...

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Ed, I'm jealous!
Congrats on a great series. The White Mtn shot must be spectacular as a big print.
And you're right about the colors going - we've lost 95% of ours now. (I got the last ones in the Leica thread!)
Bill

P. Chong

Agreed REM, very nice. I've been all around Switzerland. One of my favorite places to visit... can't wait to go back with my MFDB as opposed to 35mm the last few times.

Great work.
Agree too...beautiful town, beautiful images. BTW, which town are you in REM? I have been to Switzerland countless times...but curiously never shot MF in CH before. This Jan, after the SIHH, I will spend some time up the Jura...hopefully can catch nice winter scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.