The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

you should sell prints of it :D
Let's hope so, the trip was not cheap! :ROTFL:

Seriously, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Imaging seeing it in person, it totally blew my mind. I am processing images from the trip for an exhibit I am working on and I still can't believe the light.

Ed

etrump

+1

I can't wait to get home and see it on my monitor - in fact I am thinking about leaving work early just for that purpose! Nice work Ed.
It's Friday, any excuse will do. In fact I think I'll head home too.

Been working until midnight every night this week on processing images and I'm going nuts stuck in the office.
;)

etrump

Thought I'd throw up a few of my favorites from the workshop ... which was terrific btw ... thx Jack and Guy.

Anyway, favorite from the trip ...

Pano from monument valley ...

My version of north window sunrise ...

A couple of tight shots using the river ...

One more I like of the canyon

I won't bore you with more ... I threw a bunch in a gallery if you want to take a look ...
Wayne, These are incredible. Everyone appears to have come away with fantastic looks.

Looks like I missed a great workshop Guy. :deadhorse:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Ed, first let me say how much I like your Antarctic images. Having been there a couple of times I know just how good you must be! (I'd share some of mine but they're not MF!)

As for my cloud reflection at Lago de Yojoa, no, no filters, very little manipulation in fact. Today I might reprocess it in C1 6.1 and use some local adjustments at the top. And I couldn't get to the "forest", just too swampy.

Best,
Bill

S

Shelby Lewis

From my first payin' gig with the MF gear... a headshot session with a violinist. Gonna write a post about my experience. But here's a quick 5 minute edit from the session.

Uni-brows and messy 5-minute retouching aside... all I can say is YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.