The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Coincidentally, I drove through Death Valley several weeks ago also. I had never been there before so it was more a trip of discovery. Hopefully I'll someday have an opportunity to get back as I could definitely spend a lot of time there scouting out interesting shot possibilities. Anyway, here are a few with the S2.

Frits

Low light shooting with the Blad - why not?

I am a long time Nikon shooter and some of my favorite images are available light people shots with the high ISO D700.

Now with my Hasselblad H1 / Phase One P25+ life surely is different. But yet, these spontaneous snapshots are feasible.

One of my better half with her Caribbean tan :)
Available light only @ f/8 and 1/30 sec. / ISO 100

SergeiR

Kurt - love third one - very cool colour composition

Guy - thanks :) i am trying to experiment with some old stuff.. Still waiting to arrange some portrait sessions where i can try few ideas out. Its really interesting to see how well some of those 100 year olds do with digital backs (and film).

MaxKißler

10 seconds, 80mm wide open. Light was changing too fast to do some more shots for focus stacking (the ZD takes ages to write an image to the card)...

tashley

Subscriber Member
While we're doing tulips: P65+ on 645DF, ISO 50, 100thth Sec F14 110mm LS on arca cube, Gitzo CF and complicated studio setup!

leicashot

Here's my contribution from my first shoot with the H4D and 35-90mm.

Shot using a Broncolor Verso A4 with battery dock connected (best kit in the world, love it!), 2 heads. Key light from 60" Softlighter attached up high and 2nd light from back right side with P45 reflector attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.