The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Libby

Thought I'd share this images from Death Valley which were taken this past February.

All were taken with the Cambo WRS/P45+ and either a Schneider 72 or 34mm.

Don

Don Libby

While getting ready to leave tomorrow I decided to run a test on a spare tripod thinking I could use this in June in the slot canyons. While there really isn't much to the image itself it did show me I could use a lighter weight tripod with another head if need be.

This was taken in our living room with the WRS,P45+,Schneider 72mm lens f/5.6, 1/8 and ISO 200. I just like the way it looks in black & white, reminds me of Look or Life in the old days...

Don

D&A

Here's my contribution from my first shoot with the H4D and 35-90mm.

Shot using a Broncolor Verso A4 with battery dock connected (best kit in the world, love it!), 2 heads. Key light from 60" Softlighter attached up high and 2nd light from back right side with P45 reflector attached.
Already terrible distortion seen with this 1st MF shot of yours...no one is that tall! :)

Seriously, cool shot indeed and I love the feel and look of this one. Something different and out of the ordinary when it comes to these types of model shots. Very nice!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.