The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyspedden

Have to post this one here -- it's already in the IQ180 review, but it I think it's decent enough to place in this thread. I was in Yosemite this past Wednesday and the light and weather were magic. I know it's a cliche, but still, I like it:

IQ180, Phase DF, 55LS lens, great light
Jack

I cant tell you how anxious I am to receive this print. I have the perfect place picked out for it.

Woody

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Jack

I cant tell you how anxious I am to receive this print. I have the perfect place picked out for it.

Woody
Thank you Woody! I printed your print yesterday, it will get packed and shipped today, so you should have it before the weekend! I have to say it looks amazing at the larger 21x28 size -- it seems like you could step right into it and take a "walk in the park" LOL!

Enjoy,

Analog6

cmb - love your Switzerland images.

And one of the current conjunctions of the planets from 13 May, when I rose extra early and instead of lazily shooting from the verandah window drove down the road to the river for this lovely shot. I wanted reflections but there was a bit of wind and ripples.

Conjunctions will be good to the end of the month with 29/30/31 May really outstanding with the crescent moon in the mix too, I'm just praying it doesn't rain!

djonesii

Workshop Member
my "new" P30+

Dear all;

Got a P03+ last week. Took it out on the street today, and took a few snap shots. I'm pretty happy with the results.

The set can be found here:

Link

djonesii

Workshop Member
Dear all;

Took the P30+ into the studio last Friday, first shoot with it. Had a few issues. If you decide to look at the set, I seem to get a bit of moire in the windows, and I had a heck of a time with the white balance, but as I shoot for B&W, not that big of a deal.

If you decide to follow the link, it will take you to a set of female nude photos. If this is outside your work or personal preference, just don't follow the link! :deadhorse:
WARNING: NUDES

Right now, I'm leaving the skin as is, I'm not a photoshop wizard, but I will be softening the skin a bit as I get some working time.

Please do feel free to C&C

I'll password protect this in a while, if you get that just drop me a PM.

As I get some time, I'll work up a post on a few issues that I'm seeing.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.