The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvirtue

Gotta love that combo!

Well done, especially the timing for such shots with the "Beast" :thumbs:

-Marc
Thanks. I had to pull out every last trick from my manual film days. The interesting part was visualizing where they'd end up.

Mark, that looks like a lot of fun, inspired by Lois Greenfield??
It was a fun way to cap off a long day of taking group pictures. Thanks for pointing me towards Lois Greenfield.

G

geyerstudio

This was done with my p65+ in my studio. Two shots: one with glass and sculptures in place; the other with the clay covered model without the glass and sculptures. Of course, the camera and lights were carefully locked down to make a seamless merge possible. A little bit of doging and burning for a chiseled edge look. Done just for fun and studio promotion.

"Still life"

Don Libby

I've been in Bluff Utah a couple days spending all day Monday in Mule Canyon. This was taken with the WRS1000, Schneider 72mm and P65. I've worked it up on the laptop but will do it again once I get home but wanted to share it here.

Off to Page this morning; meeting up with Ken Doo to shoot slot canyons.

Don

etrump

I've been in Bluff Utah a couple days spending all day Monday in Mule Canyon. This was taken with the WRS1000, Schneider 72mm and P65. I've worked it up on the laptop but will do it again once I get home but wanted to share it here.

Off to Page this morning; meeting up with Ken Doo to shoot slot canyons.

Don
Sweet image Don. Looking forward to seeing a few of your slot canyon images.

Frits

Abandoned mine shaft.

Once part of a thriving industry, today left on its own to the elements.

Hasselblad H1 / Phase One P 25+ with an H 50-110mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.