The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
That looks like centerfolding, and I thought Phocus had a correction for it?

D

Deleted member 7792

One from White Pocket in early May. EXIF shown in lower left border. Used Tonal Contrast preset in nik Color Efex Pro to add definition to the clouds and foreground. The red tint in the clouds on the left is natural and apparently is not unusual in "red rock" country.

mediumcool

One from White Pocket in early May. EXIF shown in lower left border. Used Tonal Contrast preset in nik Color Efex Pro to add definition to the clouds and foreground. The red tint in the clouds on the left is natural and apparently is not unusual in "red rock" country.

Lizard skin! Very unusual and nice …

D&A

Wow! Wonderful image. Amazing detail, light and tonality.
+1 !! Joe, you aptly described it! (yatlee's image). There have been so many wonderful and interesting images posted in this thread and it's a pleasure to have the opportunity to both view and study their composition and content.

Dave (D&A)

mediumcool

BTW, like your mat cut! :D

tsjanik

Great images on this thread; I especially like the Hong Kong shot. Here's one from last night (July 3) similar to one I posted on the 645D thread. No PS adjustment, this is what nature supplied. Dark foreground is Lake Erie and beach. 645D 45-85mm.
Tom

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Just getting cranking with my IQ180. Just posted one in the images to share forum.
-bob

D

Deleted member 7792

From my first real outing with the IQ180/645DF. Not "fine art" but one of my favorite local subjects - Yates Mill in Raleigh, NC. The spot just left of upper center is a vulture that is easy to ID at 100% resolution. The 645DF is just an average camera body, but the IQ180 is absolutely fantastic. :thumbs:

1:1 crop:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Very very nice, Joe!
Bill

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Kilroy was here :)

Decided to try to shoot Windows through the turret arch (yes, backwards from the traditional view). Not a great shot, but thought it was sort of funny ... looks like some alien face.

PhaseOneDF with PhaseOne 28mm, IQ180 back, 30 seconds at f/11 ISO 35

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

Very very nice, Joe!
Bill
Thanks Bill. White Pocket, in the Paria Canyon/Vermillion Cliffs area of northern Arizona, is really an otherworldly place. I don't recommend trying to get there without a guide, but I definitely recommend a visit. No permit needed from the BLM (as is the case with The Wave and South Coyote Buttes).

Status
Not open for further replies.