The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Ed,

Wonderful image of Marshall Point. Impressive DoF and this doesn't look like focus stacking. What lens were you using?

You should have great weather in the mountains, now that the storms have passed. Waiting to see some shots of the fall color.

Joe
Thank you Joe. You are right, no focus stacking. I used the Rhodenstock HR23 at f/16 with the IQ180. Camera was about 18 inches above the walkway.

Thierry

Ed, nice shot.

There is a magenta spot exactly in the middle of the image, did you notice it. I don't think it's natural.

Thierry

Thank you Joe. You are right, no focus stacking. I used the Rhodenstock HR23 at f/16 with the IQ180. Camera was about 18 inches above the walkway.

etrump

Ed, nice shot.

There is a magenta spot exactly in the middle of the image, did you notice it. I don't think it's natural.

Thierry
Yeah, I noticed it too but thought it was my uncalibrated laptop. I think my LCC needs to be redone now that I have a CF.

aboudd

Additions to the Monument Project

We finally got some clear Fall weather here in D.C. MLK Memorial - the plaza at dusk and the statue at dawn.

Last edited:

tashley

Subscriber Member
Phase two of a modelling portfolio I'm doing for a mate...this is really not my genre but I think they're about ok?

All IQ180 with DF body and SK 110LS.

Any c&c most welcome...

Last edited:

Nik

Hello guys! Learning to photograph wildlife using medium format.
Phase DF + Leaf Aptus ii 10 + Mamiya 300mm APO f 4.5
Taken in the very remote part of Kamchatka:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Phase two of a modelling portfolio I'm doing for a mate...this is really not my genre but I think they're about ok?

All IQ180 with DF body and SK 110LS.

Any c&c most welcome...
cannot see the images "content protected by owner"

kuau

Workshop Member
OK, Been shooting the past 5 days can hardly keep my eyes open, yet I had to take a look at a few of my shoots from fall colors here in Telluride.
Here is one from the other day.
Many more to come.
Steven

mediumcool

Hello guys! Learning to photograph wildlife using medium format.
Phase DF + Leaf Aptus ii 10 + Mamiya 300mm APO f 4.5
Taken in the very remote part of Kamchatka:

Could you advise the aperture used in this lovely shot? I’ve been thinking about getting one of these 300s, but wondering if it would be useable at full aperture.

Nik

Could you advise the aperture used in this lovely shot? I’ve been thinking about getting one of these 300s, but wondering if it would be useable at full aperture.
This shot is was taken wide open at F4.5 with Mamiya 300mm f/4.5 APO LENS. I am in love with this lens because of how sharp it is and how it draws the out of focus areas. It has no VR, so using a good tripod is a must with shutter speeds below 1/250 based on my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.