The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shelby Lewis

Wonderful work everyone... and thanks for the comments on my previous images.

Snappin' the kids just before dinner this evening... RZ IID, Aptus II 6, 110/2.8. Handheld and processed in Photoshop.

Almost ran out of DoF with this one...that camera left eye is getting a wee bit fuzzy.

pigpen...

Cheers!
Shelby

etrump

I love the look of autumn color shot in the rain with a polarizer. Everything seems to glow.

Devil's Den State Park, NW Arkansas about 45 minutes from my home.

Cambo RS, IQ180, SK 72L, ISO 100, 4 seconds

Shashin

This is from an assignment for an international poetry festival. It was the first time I had the Pentax 645D in the studio--I use a Phase back and a technical camera in the studio. It was a lot of fun. The preview time was a little bit of a pain, but it also could keep up with my shot rate--I took about 160 images in 30 minutes of eight poets, not sports photography, but a lot faster than landscape. Except for some changes to color and conversion from the Pentax PEF RAW format, there is no PP to this image. The image is not cropped, but rather extended to give room for the text. The poster design is also mine. The final poster size is 7 feet.

etrump

This is from an assignment for an international poetry festival. It was the first time I had the Pentax 645D in the studio--I use a Phase back and a technical camera in the studio. It was a lot of fun. The preview time was a little bit of a pain, but it also could keep up with my shot rate--I took about 160 images in 30 minutes of eight poets, not sports photography, but a lot faster than landscape. This is one poster from a series of 8. The image is not cropped, but rather extended to give room for the text. The poster design is also mine.
Nice portrait lighting, looks very natural.

yaya

I've always been a sucker for pretty sunsets....

This evening in Barry, South Wales UK

Aptus-II 12, Mamiya 150mm/ f2.8D, 100 iso at f9, handheld at 1/320

Status
Not open for further replies.