The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
When life deals you lemons, make lemonade ... boy it was windy and horrible today so here's something different.

Who says you can't shoot wildlife with medium format. Ok, so it's not exactly a running cheetah bringing down her prey but I liked it anyway.

Btw, the more I shoot with my P25+ the more I love it. It's no IQ160 but boy does it deliver straight from the camera with basically no post processing! :thumbs:

DF P25+ 75-150 @ 135mm 1/80 @ f/5.6 ISO 100

Also very pleased with the performance at ISO 400 1/180s @ f8

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: my take on Death Valley

Dear all;

Here are some that I find interesting:

Devils Golf Course IQ180 Cambo 70mm movements

The tech cam stuff was fun to shoot, but as I'm still learning, I find most of them rather pedestrian .....

Dave
I also find that DV Devil's Golf Course Cyclops disturbing ... :D

S

Shelby Lewis

Some more early morning shots from vacation... light was not as cooperative this morning, but still enjoyed being out at sunrise in the peace and quiet of it all (with exception of the canon fire of the RZ mirror being flipped up)

RZIID/Aptus II 6/180 f4.5

The little cabin we're staying in

A few details/abstracts

Cheers!
Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

My better half actually let me set up and shoot a few frames of her "relaxing"...

RZIID/Aptus II 6 with the 110/2.8 wide open... had to shoot several to get the focus just right.

Cheers!
Shelby

etrump

My better half actually let me set up and shoot a few frames of her "relaxing"...

RZIID/Aptus II 6 with the 110/2.8 wide open... had to shoot several to get the focus just right.

Cheers!
Shelby
Obvious now where your children get their angelic faces. ;)

djonesii

Workshop Member
Re: my take on Death Valley POOR Corner Post Processing

Some weird colour variations going on (across sky and foreground): is there an LCC for this shot?

I do have an LCC, and I did try to get it applied, Here at work, the image has some color shift in the corners that I did not notice at home.

Let me go though the flow again, and if needed, I'll post in the postProcessg forum for some help.

Thanks for pointing this out. It's the only way to get better!

Dave

jlm

Workshop Member
dave:
make sure you have enabled color cast correction by checking the correct box when applying the LCC..

also make sure the LCC was taken with the same lens aperture and shift as the shot you are correcting

Christopher

Something different, both P65 with the 645AF and the 45D.

It is quite a bit larger than my Leica, but from time to time I really like what I get. ;) More images can be found on my blog/website

1st:

As far as I remember this was in LA

2nd:

This was 2009 in Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.